Fakes in China?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny, I have buy many things from that web site, all I want to buy is fake stuff, most of people sell fake stuff on that website, and with cheap price, some "good seller" will tell you it's fake, some doesn't really give a damn about it, so if i were you, DON'T BUY IT !!

I tell you what I heard from a person I met that worked in China for some of the big toy and statue makers. He stated that numerous employees hang onto the molds or they will make a large amount of extras. This has happened with the scar predator mask. There are a few being sold that are 100% just like the ones you get from SS, they are the extras. Yes there are people that make molds and copies but alot of this stuff is just taken from the employees there. He stated it happens all the time. Just what I heard.

I tell you what I heard from a person I met that worked in China for some of the big toy and statue makers. He stated that numerous employees hang onto the molds or they will make a large amount of extras. This has happened with the scar predator mask. There are a few being sold that are 100% just like the ones you get from SS, they are the extras. Yes there are people that make molds and copies but alot of this stuff is just taken from the employees there. He stated it happens all the time. Just what I heard.

Yes you are absolutly right, it is a shame that companies as Sideshow allow this and do not control this, we pay lots of money for these items, I know a chinese guy and he told me he can deliver any statue I want for a price you guys wont believe, thats the harsh reality.:slap

Back