fair market value

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARAFAT209

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would like to know the prices that the following items go for now loose and boxed

AVP:

CELTIC
original price $120
loose
boxed
misb

Chopper
original price $120
loose
boxed
misb

Scar
original price $120
loose
boxed
misb

Elder avp:
original price $120
loose
boxed
misb

p2:loose , boxed , misb
lost:loose , boxed , misb
elder p2:loose , boxed , misb
guardian:loose , boxed , misb

pleas guys any comments will be really apreciate it , thanks :wave

Last edited:
I really doubt that ebay will actually give a fair market value , since most of the items are overpriced i think , so its beter to ask people here that have been collecting them since they came out

Id say look for what they sold for in completed ebay listings then take a percentage off that cause youre right, they are overinflated and some people with far too much money just seem to splurge.

I think most buyers are thrifty when it comes to buying figures and try to find the best deal where they can, usually through boards like this.

I had tried to sell stuff on here before, though people took the piss alot of times. I always end up on ebay.

How can some of them be loose yet listed as Mint In SEALED Box?

I understand everyone is telling him to go to eBay and check, but I think he is wanting peoples point of view on prices, like prices seen here on the forum.

for the older ones around 120, the guardian was about 200. The avp preds loose and mint will go for around 400-550.

Well retail for these was around $130-$150. I would pay at most $250 for them. But that is because I don't want them as much as some. I know many here would love to get these figures for $250 each but the likelihood of that happening is very low. The common going price is $300 and up for all except for Cleaner Kit Wolf.

for the older ones around 120, the guardian was about 200. The avp preds loose and mint will go for around 400-550.

i see isee , this is what i need it from everyone so we can see an overall price now and make a list of how much will be reasonable to pay for this items now :clap

Well retail for these was around $130-$150. I would pay at most $250 for them. But that is because I don't want them as much as some. I know many here would love to get these figures for $250 each but the likelihood of that happening is very low. The common going price is $300 and up for all except for Cleaner Kit Wolf.

thanks for the info we can work on numbers with the help of the older collectors that know the tru prices ,i have to say i like the avp better than anyother becuase of the dreads and the armor , i really apreciate the numbers , ill start updating the list of prices :wave

I just update the tread with some numbers that people have post , thanks to everyone that comment

I would like to know the prices that the following items go for now loose and boxed

AVP:

CELTIC
original price $120
loose
boxed
misb

Chopper
original price $120
loose
boxed
misb

Scar
original price $120
loose
boxed
misb

Elder avp:
original price $120
loose
boxed
misb

p2:loose , boxed , misb
lost:loose , boxed , misb
elder p2:loose , boxed , misb
guardian:loose , boxed , misb

pleas guys any comments will be really apreciate it , thanks :wave

Ebay can be skewed a bit - all it takes are two bidders willing to go high after all - so I can see where he's coming from.

I'm gonna have to get me a Scar Pred at some point here so I'm interested in knowing average prices as well. I'd rather get it here than resort to Ebay...

Thats true, I picked up my scar pred when they were really desireable for like £180 which was very good at the time, there were going for like £400 :horror . You can be lucky at times. I sold my scar for £360 or 380, cant remember. A few months later on ebay. Loads of bids. The prices are sterling by the way, not USD.

No one can give you the right answer, only an opinion.

If you want some of those figures you have to be prepared to pay, people know what they are worth. It is what it is

Back