Media Extra awesome Black Friday video game deals for Best Buy Gamer's club members

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cryoguns

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello!

So I stayed up late last night to nab a few newer games on Best Buy and I also happen to be a member of their Gamer's Club program. The best benefit to Gamer's Club IMO is the 20% discount and $10 coupon code we get for each new release game that we purchase. Apparently this still works with Black Friday as well!

Last night, I purchased Forza 6 ($35), Metal Gear Solid V ($35), and Mad Max ($25)for XBox One at the Black Friday sale prices. I rushed through the checkout but found out in my receipt this morning that it was still giving me 20% off those prices as well! I ended up paying $28 each for Forza 6 & Metal Gear, and $20 for Mad Max. Now I'm crossing my fingers that I'll still get the $10 coupon per game within a couple of weeks as well :yess:

Just wanted to pass this along for any other SSF gamers who happened to be on the Gamer's Club program!

I just got the card this week. I didn't get the chance to do the in-store activation yet, so it doesn't seem to be working on my online orders. It did work on the first thing I bought with it. Bummer.

Yeah, I figured this thread may initially look like spam, but I wanted to share with fellow SSF gamers. I used this forum a lot for deciding whether to get a PS4 or XB1, along with the ongoing feedback on individual games. Hopefully some of us can use it!

Hello!

So I stayed up late last night to nab a few newer games on Best Buy and I also happen to be a member of their Gamer's Club program. The best benefit to Gamer's Club IMO is the 20% discount and $10 coupon code we get for each new release game that we purchase. Apparently this still works with Black Friday as well!

Last night, I purchased Forza 6 ($35), Metal Gear Solid V ($35), and Mad Max ($25)for XBox One at the Black Friday sale prices. I rushed through the checkout but found out in my receipt this morning that it was still giving me 20% off those prices as well! I ended up paying $28 each for Forza 6 & Metal Gear, and $20 for Mad Max. Now I'm crossing my fingers that I'll still get the $10 coupon per game within a couple of weeks as well :yess:

Just wanted to pass this along for any other SSF gamers who happened to be on the Gamer's Club program!
The $10 in points is only specific pre order games.

Back