EXO-6 Star Trek "TOS" Figures (The Original Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could be worse than that. They could start with the chair. With EXO-6, I really wouldn't put it past them. :ROFLMAO:
EXO should launch the whole TOS line with the generic 60s swivel station and lounge chairs, you know you want them (and in multiples)-

7zjrjk.jpg

7zjs7m.jpg

7zjstz.jpg

Last edited:
So...? It's not like we have any figures to discuss in this category 🤷‍♂️. I post what I want!

That's because he's never going to do tos figures and waited three years lying about it and only now admitting that Kirk is another 3 years out. What a joke

Any news with this line ? 2 years later and I don’t think there has even been an prototype s shown with TOS or was SULU shown already ? ?

Any news with this line ? 2 years later and I don’t think there has even been an prototype s shown with TOS or was SULU shown already ? ?
Nanjin said we should get a preorder towards the end of this year.

How is Uhura going to be done?
Really I don't like it when I can see the joints on figures. You can't hide them on her with those legs.
Same issue with O'Brien from DS9. I really want a version that allows for his everyman rolled up sleeves but I don't want them joints visible.
1711627026509.jpeg

How is Uhura going to be done?
Really I don't like it when I can see the joints on figures. You can't hide them on her with those legs.
Same issue with O'Brien from DS9. I really want a version that allows for his everyman rolled up sleeves but I don't want them joints visible.
View attachment 695103
I'll be happy if O'Brien just has forearms the same color as his hands. ;)

Nobody cares about his plan nor does anyone have an receipts that his plan is working out
The way people talk here it sure does seem people are interested even if it’s to complain.

As for receipts he talks about his plan on FB quite often. Go have a look.

Nobody cares about his plan nor does anyone have an receipts that his plan is working out
I don’t know what the future holds for Exo-6, but it’s hard to deny that his plan is currently working. Still in business and releasing figures, while Playmates, Super7, and countless others have abandoned Trek almost completely. Must be doing something right.

Since they finished VOY things have been moving ahead at a good pace IMO, the dual DS9 and TNG PO’s is very encouraging. I bet we’ll see another TWOK release sometime this summer.

The way people talk here it sure does seem people are interested even if it’s to complain.

As for receipts he talks about his plan on FB quite often. Go have a look.
His plan, not star trek merchandise.

Receipts as in show me how many of each character were made and how many were sold. Read.
I don’t know what the future holds for Exo-6, but it’s hard to deny that his plan is currently working. Still in business and releasing figures, while Playmates, Super7, and countless others have abandoned Trek almost completely. Must be doing something right.
He obviously started with a certain amount of money. None of us have any idea what his margins are. He's never going to tell us if they're profitable or not and he's definitely the type of person to not say there's any problems and then one day just pull the plug out of no where.

What's clear is that what he's done right is convince people to buy figures from shows they didn't really want to buy while dangling the carrot of figures they want, for years. I'm seeing people all over trying to get rid of their exo-6 figures. I've picked up quite a few, I even got a bundle of 3 from someone for 400 and tmp Spock was in there.
Hes still in business because he's doing this for himself first and he clearly hasn't blown his budget... yet. Those other companies you mentioned make garbage, people are literally giving away super7 figures right now and trek is a dead franchise, all which lends more to my argument. If I'm wrong then just show the numbers, while we all sit here patiently waiting for figures we actually want to own and hope that half way through tng tos and movie figures that the line doesn't just die one day.

I could not care less about the numbers, or whether it’s profitable or not. I’m just enjoying the ride.

And who is buying figures they don’t actually want? That’s odd behavior. I admire the figures put out so far, bought some and passed on others. I never needed complete crews.

If the whole company shuts down tomorrow and I don’t get anymore Spocks, yeah I would be disappointed. But I’d get over it. I certainly wouldn’t take it personally.

His plan, not star trek merchandise.

Receipts as in show me how many of each character were made and how many were sold. Read.

His plan is producing Star Trek merchandise. What is your point?

Read what? You didn’t say anything about wanting numbers just a vague “plan is working out” comment. That he’s still in business and making figures should be all the proof you need. Be specific.

Back