EXO-6 Star Trek "TOS" Figures (The Original Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about EV? šŸ˜‰

But I think I'm going to stick with DS9 for my Worf
SNW - Pike, Una, Uhura
DSC - Burnham (Captain), Saru, Tilly, Lorca
TMP - Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Khan
TNG - Picard, Riker, Data, Locutus
DS9 - Sisko, J. Dax, Worf, Dukat
VOY - Complete
ENT - Archer, T'Pol, Trip, Shran
PIC - Shaw, Seven (Captain)

Is the current plan

Ah ok.

I currently have Janeway, The Doctor & Seven from VOY.

Q from TNG (waiting for Diana, Picard, Data, Worf and another Q version?).

Sisko from DS9 (waiting for Kira, Worf and maybe Dax)

Archer from ENT (waiting for T-Pol maybe Shran).

From Picard Worf and oldman Q if made?

Not including the villains and side characters...

Last edited:
Ah ok.

I currently have Janeway, The Doctor & Seven from VOY.

Q from TNG (waiting for Diana, Picard, Data, Wolf and another Q version?).

Sisko from DS9 (waiting for Kira, Wolf and maybe Dax)

Archer from ENT (waiting for T-Pol maybe Shran).

From Picard Wolf and oldman Q if made?

Not including the villains and side characters...
You do know that his name is Worf and not Wolf right?? I thought it was a typo but multiple posts made me want to help out if needed.

You do know that his name is Worf and not Wolf right?? I thought it was a typo but multiple posts made me want to help out if needed.
Of course I know lol. Sometimes you forget yourself when you're writing the English language you know, mixed with typos and fiction spelling šŸ˜

Casual Kirk tease.
FB_IMG_1691501637428.jpg

They couldā€™ve shown the uniform and just blurred the head sculpt instead of using the Enterprise future guy blur filter.

trek_futureguy_5089.jpg
I thought the same thing.
It's probably got the same head sculpt. No mystery if Exo-6 shows the uniform.
-Jim G.G.

There were a few variants, Iā€™d like to see the standard gold uniform offered as an option as well for those of us who didnā€™t pick up the QMx Kirk.

1691603345248.jpeg

Last edited:
There were a view variants, Iā€™d like to see the standard gold uniform offered as an option as well for those of us who didnā€™t pick up the QMx Kirk.

View attachment 654974
Looks like probably #3 is the one we'll get? I think I can see rank braids on the sleeve and a black collar next to the neck. I completely forgot about #2. Wonder if we'll ever see the others...

Looks like probably #3 is the one we'll get? I think I can see rank braids on the sleeve and a black collar next to the neck. I completely forgot about #2. Wonder if we'll ever see the others...
If EXO ever went down the road of selling uniforms I think it would be very successful. More times than not weā€™ve seen a character in several variants (e.g. dress uniform). Itā€™s likely not very economical for the collector to have to buy a complete figure each time, but offering the uniforms for separate purchase is very doable.

Back