EXO-6 Star Trek "TOS" Figures (The Original Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the look of this Kirk, can't wait for the original crew in TOS uniforms. I am also looking forward to Kirk, Spock and Bones in dress uniforms. Wish we could get Scotty in dress uniform also eventually.

I love the look of this Kirk, can't wait for the original crew in TOS uniforms. I am also looking forward to Kirk, Spock and Bones in dress uniforms. Wish we could get Scotty in dress uniform also eventually.
I got a kilt for my Scotty:

DSC08295.jpg

Red.jpg

For sure, Astra is full of surprises lol.

Three different scenes this week at that! The Archer/Shran fight is my pick for this week. :cool:

Aw thank you for saying that! I'm afraid that fight scene was the exception though.

I have tons and tons of pictures. I do not often dare to post them in here as our cute funny fangirl pictures often are frowned upon by "serious" (male ;) ) collectors.

Who only keep their figures stuck in one pose forever in the Detolf. Where is the fun in that?

To quote a member of a different place: "I do not want to see the Doctor having a tea party."

I did stumble about that kilt by accident, looking for something else, and then could not NOT buy it. It's always like this! You need to keep your eyes open, and be willing to undress those figures.

(I just added some homecoming pictures in the ENT thread)

Not sure if I posted my sickbay scenes here before or not, but here they are especially for you. I made the biobed from scratch. Cardboard and styrofoam.

Sickbay1.jpg

Sickbay2.jpg

Sickbay3.jpg

Done.jpg

green blood - Text.jpg

Last edited:
Aw thank you for saying that! I'm afraid that fight scene was the exception though.

I have tons and tons of pictures. I do not often dare to post them in here as our cute funny fangirl pictures often are frowned upon by "serious" (male ;) ) collectors.

Who only keep their figures stuck in one pose forever in the Detolf. Where is the fun in that?

To quote a member of a different place: "I do not want to see the Doctor having a tea party."

I did stumble about that kilt by accident, looking for something else, and then could not NOT buy it. It's always like this! You need to keep your eyes open, and be willing to undress those figures.

(I just added some homecoming pictures in the ENT thread)

Not sure if I posted my sickbay scenes here before or not, but here they are especially for you. I made the biobed from scratch. Cardboard and styrofoam.

While we may all have similar interests, we're going to have a variety of reasons for posting, buying and sharing.

You be you (because the rest of us sure as heck are! :lol )

Now THAT is blimmin' impressive! :clap :clap :clap

I would’ve never guessed that biobed was made of cardboard and styrofoam, your ingenuity is really something.

If EXO ever went down the road of selling uniforms I think it would be very successful. More times than not we’ve seen a character in several variants (e.g. dress uniform). It’s likely not very economical for the collector to have to buy a complete figure each time, but offering the uniforms for separate purchase is very doable.
Nanjin has been hinting at wanting to do 1:1 uniforms lately, I think starting with TWOK.

Wow, I was talking about uniforms for 1:6, I’m sure there’s a market for 1:1 though, especially for the cosplay market.

I wonder if they’re still thinking about the starships as well since Nanjin once mentioned that here.

While we may all have similar interests, we're going to have a variety of reasons for posting, buying and sharing.

You be you (because the rest of us sure as heck are! :lol )

Now THAT is blimmin' impressive! :clap :clap :clap

Very true, we're all different, and I did not mean to judge. However, I am afraid I am responsible for degrading the value of some formerly mint in box figures I got from ebay, by taking them out of their box and having fun with them ;)

I would’ve never guessed that biobed was made of cardboard and styrofoam, your ingenuity is really something.

Thanks! Don't want to derail the thread too much, but here are some in between pictures. Plastic bobs and beads from my stash - I never throw anything away and one day I have a use for it!

Bio02.jpg

Bio04.jpg

Bio07.jpg

Bio08.jpg

Bio09.jpg

Bio10.jpg

Bio11.jpg

Very true, we're all different, and I did not mean to judge. However, I am afraid I am responsible for degrading the value of some formerly mint in box figures I got from ebay, by taking them out of their box and having fun with them ;)

Thanks! Don't want to derail the thread too much, but here are some in between pictures. Plastic bobs and beads from my stash - I never throw anything away and one day I have a use for it!

View attachment 655494

View attachment 655495

View attachment 655496

View attachment 655497

View attachment 655500

View attachment 655498

View attachment 655499
Not de-railing, enhancing!

It could he worse...
Imagine them starting with Checkov.
Ha!
I doubt it.
Heck, he hasn't even came out with Chekov from TOS!
-Jim
I thought he'd hinted he didn't want to contribute to those still shilling the QMx line, and still insisting his priority should be finishing that line, for them.
To the contrary he wanted to logically produce and emphasize all his own versions of the "established" figures first, so they would become the popular standard, and want people to build off his line, before getting into the remaining Sulu, Chekov, Uhura etc, who he'll likely save for last.
?

Last edited:
I thought he'd hinted he didn't want to contribute to those still shilling the QMx line, and still insisting his priority should be finishing that line, for them.
To the contrary he wanted to logically produce and emphasize all his own versions of the "established" figures first, so they would become the popular standard, and want people to build off his line, before getting into the remaining Sulu, Chekov, Uhura etc, who he'll likely save for last.
?
Hopefully they will match the 5 I already have. (they better 😉).
-Jim

?
QMX already released Sulu…

Back