EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Processing...) --- Sir, these special request suggestions are thought-provoking and diverse. I find them...intriguing. Scanning files...
Sir, there is an anomaly appearing in Sector 6, it is communicating with me directly through my positronic net-array. It is asking me if Nanjin will consider producing a small run of alternate uniforms from Season 1 for Picard and Tasha Yar. I heard what sounded like a Klingon laughing. I shall disregard. The contact says it will await your reply.

I would love a Kirk and Spock from the end of WOK. To recreate THAT scene in sixth scale would be so much fun.

I am bored so I'm gonna try to guess the order of the first few Captains..

1. Sisko with Dax OR Janeway with EMH
2. Kirk(in green) with an all new Spock
3. Orca with Michael Burnham
4. Archer with T'Pol

I wonder if I'm close or way off base.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
You will know very soon

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

If we do ever get a Burnham, I hope it's in the original blue uniform. I'm not really sold yet on her new S4 look (even if it does look like it would be a whole lot easier to produce).

If we do ever get a Burnham, I hope it's in the original blue uniform. I'm not really sold yet on her new S4 look (even if it does look like it would be a whole lot easier to produce).
I would bet money we see Burnham within the first year.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I would love a Kirk and Spock from the end of WOK. To recreate THAT scene in sixth scale would be so much fun.

I am bored so I'm gonna try to guess the order of the first few Captains..

1. Sisko with Dax OR Janeway with EMH
2. Kirk(in green) with an all new Spock
3. Orca with Michael Burnham
4. Archer with T'Pol

I wonder if I'm close or way off base.

Captain! There be whales here!

Captain! There be whales here!
That whale never stood a chance!
73ef92d3330d07ac04d6c033342b95e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

EXO-6 TNG Picard will have 3 tops. But might not have phaser rifle. Don't think he ever used one in tng.

The QMx Picard phaser rifle question comes up now and again.

I'm just watching the Blu-ray extra about the official prop collection, and when she showed the phaser rifle they played a clip from S04E24 "The Mind's Eye".

A Klingon throws one at Picard and he catches it.

PhaserTNGTypThree2.jpg

That's probably as much as he had to do with it in the series.

The QMx Picard phaser rifle question comes up now and again.

I'm just watching the Blu-ray extra about the official prop collection, and when she showed the phaser rifle they played a clip from S04E24 "The Mind's Eye".

A Klingon throws one at Picard and he catches it.

PhaserTNGTypThree2.jpg

That's probably as much as he had to do with it in the series.
I think you are right. Picard wasn't a warrior until FC.

Is an TOS Chekov in the EXO plan Nanjin? I need the proper ensign top instead of Chekov risking a court martial by wearing a Captain's top....

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Is an TOS Chekov in the EXO plan Nanjin? I need the proper ensign top instead of Chekov risking a court martial by wearing a Captain's top....

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Of course, TOS has the highest and proven potential to go deep.

**Slowly picks head up out of the swamp**

I really don?t want to be THAT GUY because I?m really excited to get another line of Star Trek being created and started, but, in my humble, and very shy opinion, the new Picard head sculpt doesn?t hold a candle to the old QMX one. Since the old QMX one was genius.

Sorry.

**Lowers head back into the swamp where I belong**

Sorry :Flush

Without going back through all of this thread, did nanjin mention that he will redo the QMX Picard in the red uniform or should I just jump on the First Contact one since he will represent my one and only Star Trek figure

Without going back through all of this thread, did nanjin mention that he will redo the QMX Picard in the red uniform or should I just jump on the First Contact one since he will represent my one and only Star Trek figure
I am not re-doing QMx Picard. I will make EXO-6 TNG Picard sometime in the future.

d5c2e54eca84d7415d796932c266979d.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks nanjin! I definitely will hold off for an EXO-6 TNG Picard then
Is going to be awhile. TNG Picard is under Decorated Captains release schedule.

Note that Decorated Captains isn't a series but a scheduled Captains production sequence. Each particular Captain release will bring in their own crew release schedule.

There is a possibility that TNG wouldn't follow this schedule. Crew member might come first before Picard. I haven't decided yet.

Last edited:
Back