EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would definitely double-dip on Picard with this uniform option:

darmok-hd-200.jpg
darmok-hd-300.jpg

3 tops? You're gonna make me buy a third Picard too aren't you? Maybe then I'll box up QMX version and just display First Contact and the new one.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Kinda out of nowhere, but Nanjin has it been decided what color catsuit we are gonna get for 7 of 9 or will she also have 3 options[emoji16]?

I know I will be in a minority here, but when it comes the Seven part of me would rather have her in a science uniform like she wore when time hopping in the episode Relativity.

I'm with you there. Actually i really liked the Seven look with her hair down and the red dress in Human Error. It's too bad she was kept in the catsuit so long.
As for the figure,, I agree Relativity uni... mainly because I'd like to delude myself into thinking that's how she looked in most of the show when I look at it displayed. Wow, now I'm really dreaming...

I'm with you there. Actually i really liked the Seven look with her hair down and the red dress in Human Error. It's too bad she was kept in the catsuit so long.
As for the figure,, I agree Relativity uni... mainly because I'd like to delude myself into thinking that's how she looked in most of the show when I look at it displayed. Wow, now I'm really dreaming...
If there's a demand for uniformed Seven, she can be easily done with minimal time.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

For a Seven figure I?d like to see the blue-and-silver catsuit. I?d be happy with plain blue, or maroon/purple, or maybe even the original silver. I understand the desire for the standard uniform, but I don?t feel like that would be an accurate depiction of the character, as seen in the majority of her screen-time. We?ll just need an extra Jadzia uniform! ;)
- and I have no idea why my apostrophes always appear as question marks!

I want purple. Most of the show she was in a catsuit, like it or not. I would rather have an Picard Seven than one in an uniform as she rarely wore one.

The catsuit Seven is iconic, the “uniform” is not, and as mentioned— 99% of the time she was in a catsuit. Makes most sense to put her in that. I actually prefer the silver one since it was her introduction to the “look”, but I’ll take which one works out the best.

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

The catsuit Seven is iconic, the ?uniform? is not, and as mentioned? 99% of the time she was in a catsuit. Makes most sense to put her in that. I actually prefer the silver one since it was her introduction to the ?look?, but I?ll take which one works out the best.
Uniform Seven, if I decided to produce, is going to be for a very few die hard Seven's friends. Cost will be obviously higher but not to a point of ?unreasonable? for a very limited production run, not to mention there wouldn't be another legit company who can ever make this happen in the future (EXO-6 would have absorbed all production and quantities benefits after 2-3 years of operation. Don't forget the ?previous? company also obsorded a large percentage already).

This is why I said every 1/6 Trek friends from any series would be happy to their fullest extent, and limited release such as Uniformed Seven will have amazing value in the future basing on Supply and Demand. These specially produced figures, such as uniformed Seven will be so rare that they can only have increase in value as time goes by.

I think for you guys from YOUR standpoints. This is why 1/6 Trek can bring full appreciation for any Trek fan.

1/6 Trek can't be valued with MSRP. They worth a lot more than MSRP.

Nanjin, is there any chance TWOK Kirk will have a release with the jacket, glasses and book? Also I may be in the minority but I would love a Kirk & Spock from ST IV. I loved that movie when I was little which is strange because there is not a lot of action or any real villain.

Nanjin, is there any chance TWOK Kirk will have a release with the jacket, glasses and book? Also I may be in the minority but I would love a Kirk & Spock from ST IV. I loved that movie when I was little which is strange because there is not a lot of action or any real villain.
I want a 1/6 scale Trek museum.
If I have the beginning of TOS, I must have a conclusion especially after seeing what Spock left for Spock in ST Beyond.

ST6 should be my last release under my watch [emoji4]
967c1a72c0b998a51463eb8339725876.jpg

ST IV was so much fun. It is undoubtedly the film I've watched over and over again, so I'd definately buy these. Also need Scotty with a computer mouse accessory [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I would love a Kirk and Spock from the end of WOK. To recreate THAT scene in sixth scale would be so much fun.

I am bored so I'm gonna try to guess the order of the first few Captains..

1. Sisko with Dax OR Janeway with EMH
2. Kirk(in green) with an all new Spock
3. Orca with Michael Burnham
4. Archer with T'Pol

I wonder if I'm close or way off base.

Back