EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dax is to follow Sisko if we decide to release Sisko. I also posted TPol for the same reason.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

I sure hope you release Sisko! I will probably pass on the other DS9 characters in order to get TOS, movies and TNG but Sisko is a most. Might pick up O’Brian if he is made unless there is going to be a TNG version of him as well.

Captain Sisko will be in Starfleet wartime uniform. The same one as FC Picard but Sisko will wear it like a soldier in war, very different from Picard.

I have a vision of All Captains in different Starfleet uniforms (some might overlap). The Captains will show case all Starfleet uniforms.

???

Definitely didn’t know that.

Really? We saw her bare legs a few times on the show.

unnamed (1)_1.jpg

df8f0dfe8187718ab50e5235df77e065.jpg

I watched all of the first season but somewhere after that I stopped watching. At the time I don’t think I stopped because I didn’t like it I think it was because I could never see it when it aired. Later on when I checked back in on the show so much had happened I never really reconnected with it. If I ever have the time it on my list of shows to watch but life has been so busy that list just keeps growing. If I do get to see TV it is almost always something my wife or kids want to watch. Very rarely do I get to pick.

I love DS9 and Jadzia Dax was one of my favorite characters. I wish things had worked out better behind the scenes and they'd have been able to keep Farrell on for the last season. Really sad to see her go out the way she did.

I just witnessed Jadzia leave on my DS9 binge the other day. I'm digging Ezri so far but I think I would rather have Jadzia as a figure if I had to choose. Hopefully we won't have to choose.

While I'm binging DS9 and Voyager, I also started skimming Enterprise. Which T'Pol outfit will be in use for the figure I wonder?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I wonder who will come next after Dax and Sisko? Never too soon to wonder. I want Kira or Odo but I'm not opposed to anybody. Hell, give us Garak early! I'm ready to load up on these.[emoji16]

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Production is completed. FC Data is being assembled and should be ready to go on June 15.

Currently, factory is preparing the 1st Data off from production line for a special friend of mine. He will be the 1st human to receive my first born in the entire Sector Zero One even before me.

I have made another history in 1/6 production sector, completing a production in less than 4 months with 3k+ heads in top quality. We all know how long the ?other guys? had to wait, from 8 months to 18 months.

EXO-6, 4-6 months production time [emoji4]or even Immediate Sale for some coming figures!

(I made this poster myself, including the E)
edeb88020a2e267bd3c66125a7734042.jpg

Goes to show how unwise it is to on too many licenses, creating a backlog that causes customers to wait years for a figure like Endgame Cap.

Goes to show how unwise it is to on too many licenses, creating a backlog that causes customers to wait years for a figure like Endgame Cap.
Actually, that's totally understandable from production and sales standpoints. I would do the same or I couldn't avoid doing the same if I am in their positions.

The differences:

I have a time limit.

Back