EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE: MARINE - Code Name: GUNG-HO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE • Ranger - Code Name: Stalker •

Awesome work!:clap I like most of the modernizing Sideshow's has in there Joe's but love it when someone does the RAH line in their original glory. Again Fantastic job.:rock:rock:rock

Nice squad, Evilface. I'm not sure about this whole 'making them like the box-art' craziness, though. Who is crazy enough to think that the characters from their childhoods should look exactly as you remember? I mean, other than Star Wars fans, non-GI Joe 80's toyline fans, comic book fans, and movie figure collectors. Other than that, who? :)
Great work, man!

Nice squad, Evilface. I'm not sure about this whole 'making them like the box-art' craziness, though. Who is crazy enough to think that the characters from their childhoods should look exactly as you remember? I mean, other than Star Wars fans, non-GI Joe 80's toyline fans, comic book fans, and movie figure collectors. Other than that, who? :)
Great work, man!

Um... :rotfl

Love that group shot, EF. Steeler is excellent! You not gonna give Breaker a huge bubblegum bubble?

Sorry, point was that it was awesome seeing them as the original figures and not Sideshow's 'modern interpretations', just as I dislike being told that wanting my stormtroopers to be screen accurate is nit-picking. I really meant no disrespect.

Love that group shot, EF. Steeler is excellent! You not gonna give Breaker a huge bubblegum bubble?

I don't think it would look quite right with the head sculpt.

Sorry, point was that it was awesome seeing them as the original figures and not Sideshow's 'modern interpretations', just as I dislike being told that wanting my stormtroopers to be screen accurate is nit-picking. I really meant no disrespect.

Thanks. No disrespect felt. :wink1:

Yeah, I'm surely not Teemu, I used to post as Kuk-Man on the Sandbox and Pitt groups. Your customs were tight back then, and that was last century, hahaha. Oh, and they were quite a bit smaller.

Nobody was disrespected. We didn't even know what point you were trying to make. :lol

EF, I was looking at your Stalker and would like to make a suggestion, I think he'd look better with a thicker mustache. Just my opinion. Anyone agree?

EF - great work as always! I think a thicker 'stache would be better, but that's just an opinion.

Maybe.

I'll leave it for now. Maybe tinker down the line.

This is one of the coolest pictures I've ever seen on this site. :lecture

greenshirts_11.jpg

Maybe.

I'll leave it for now. Maybe tinker down the line.

You might also adjust his collar a bit, it looks like its pulled back to far. I use doulble sided tape on the wasteline under the shirt to help keep it tucked tight and in place. :wave

Back