EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE: MARINE - Code Name: GUNG-HO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE • Ranger - Code Name: Stalker •

Those look really cool. Really fit in with the look Sideshow has on their figures.

love the stalker. you even got the "c" on the chest! great job on all the updates.:clap how did you do the stirrup pants on snake eyes?

Love the whole team! Nice work!

Danny Trejo for Zap!

Soon......
greenshirts_11.jpg

Zap n 'Fuze are waiting on their rockets.

Flash and 'Slam still getting some tweaks.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

It's really a goddam shame Sideshow dropped the ball on the greenshirts. Inexpensive variants of Rock 'n' Roll that they could've easily turned out quarterly (even bi-monthly) and watched as we snatched them all up.

Awesome work Sir! Awesome work! Stalker is BAD A$$ the way he should be! :winner

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

It's really a goddam shame Sideshow dropped the ball on the greenshirts. Inexpensive variants of Rock 'n' Roll that they could've easily turned out quarterly (even bi-monthly) and watched as we snatched them all up.

Yeah but then everyone would complain about another $200 greenshirt "Clone" variant i.e. another Sideshow Hasbro license.

Sideshow needs to do a collector/customizer spotlight on EVILFACE & MANDO.

Yeah but then everyone would complain about another $200 greenshirt "Clone" variant i.e. another Sideshow Hasbro license.

Nah, they could've easily weighed in at $140 like Rock 'n' Roll and Falcon. Maybe $150 for Breaker because of his radio. But they'd essentially just all be rehashes and variants of stuff Sideshow already has with a few unique accessories and new heads. They'd have made a hell of a lot more sense for GI Joe, than the several ninja variants we got. :lol

As EF has shown us you can make your own for less.

You actually gave RnR gold leg pouches. You're my hero. As for Stalker.... I want one.:love

Those look really cool. Really fit in with the look Sideshow has on their figures.

Thanks. They do fit well.

love the stalker. you even got the "c" on the chest! great job on all the updates.:clap how did you do the stirrup pants on snake eyes?

The stirrups are elastic straps going in front of the heels. The Beachhead boots are drilled a quarter inch deeper than the others, so it helps with the pants legs length.

Just wow E.F.,...just wow.
I wish SSC would use your customs as their guide lines.
The new CC will also get the stirrup treatment as well for sure.

I'd help em for free!

Love the whole team! Nice work!

Danny Trejo for Zap!

Thanks!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock

The could. They have the short and long sleeve shirts.

Awesome work Sir! Awesome work! Stalker is BAD A$$ the way he should be! :winner

Thanks.

They could pump out 1 or 2 a year.

Sideshow needs to do a collector/customizer spotlight on EVILFACE & MANDO.

:rock

Nah, they could've easily weighed in at $140 like Rock 'n' Roll and Falcon. Maybe $150 for Breaker because of his radio. But they'd essentially just all be rehashes and variants of stuff Sideshow already has with a few unique accessories and new heads. They'd have made a hell of a lot more sense for GI Joe, than the several ninja variants we got. :lol

As EF has shown us you can make your own for less.

Is it less? Looks like it's just about the same price, give or take a Jackson.

Breakdown:

HT Knockoff - $25
Uniform - $20
Boots - 10
Webgear/belts - $15
Helmet - $5
Head - $30ish.

$105 and $45ish for various weapons and mando casts!

You actually gave RnR gold leg pouches. You're my hero. As for Stalker.... I want one.:love

Thanks. I did the gold. :)

:gah:

I need to stop coming to this thread; as much as I like most of the modernizing touches SSC shows, I would so love to see someone do a RAH line and FACE just shows how awesome it could be to get all these guys in their original glory.

Good job, FACE, your collection is amazing, sir! :clap

:gah:

I need to stop coming to this thread; as much as I like most of the modernizing touches SSC shows, I would so love to see someone do a RAH line and FACE just shows how awesome it could be to get all these guys in their original glory.

Good job, FACE, your collection is amazing, sir! :clap

Word.
I cry a little each time I see the wasted potential and what could be done withe the Joe line. (sob)

Awesome team, love the old school pineapple grenades!

Last edited:

This is so freaking awesome, EF. Love it. Can really see the work and attention to detail to nail them and do them right and make them true to the real deal.

Flaskbacks to seeing them all hanging on the pegs at Lionel Playworld and K-Mart and devouring the card art and bios on the back and trying to decide who to get first.

Think my favorite so far is Clutch or Steeler. Bring on 'Fuze!

Nailed them, man. They look great.

Last edited:
Back