Action Figure EVILFACE's '82 Backpacks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EVILFACE's '82 Backpacks - Snap-ON, Stay-ON Accessories!!! CC Pack added!!!

I don't think it is. The ammo for his rifle is a shell case with a arrowhead projectile. Spirit wanted to **** up whoever he shot. :lol

I'd love for SS to make a accurate 84 Spirit, but doubt we would see it from them now.

Yeah - especially an 84 accurate one. Would really be a killer figure. He has a lot of cool things going on uniform/weapon-wise.

I apologize, but will all on the list receive payment notifications or are we supposed to initiate payment ourselves?

Green Shirt BP Update:

Going to start collecting Payment the week of the 16th. That's two weeks from today. That gives me a deadline to aim for and gives people time to get ready.

Going to bump that by another week. Lost too much time due to being sick. Next week I will start collecting payment for the Greenshirt Back Packs ONLY.

Presently I don't see the use in casting the CC backpack right now for one big reason: matching the blue paint to the figure's uniform.

Going to bump that by another week. Lost too much time due to being sick. Next week I will start collecting payment for the Greenshirt Back Packs ONLY.

Presently I don't see the use in casting the CC backpack right now for one big reason: matching the blue paint to the figure's uniform.

Cool! I am down with this! I hope that you are feeling better!!! :wave

Thanks Mando! Good call on CC, might as well wait until it is in-hand.

I thought spirit's riffle was a tranquilizer rifle since he is a tracker maybe I was wrong and those arrows would really mess someone up and that would be a custom jobby that spirit did to his rifle to shoot more arrows. with this high tech meets low tech. that would make Spirit a good character for SSC to think about. but I agree with Evilface the odds are slim in an actual spirit figure.

they still wanted to do Destro, Scarlett and Blow torch and roadblock and they have been quiet a long azz time. so those 3 might have been abandoned already.

I've decided it just makes more sense to do these piecemeal, and rather than do it as one big run I'll break them up by pack.

What this means for you:

The price stays the same only I've broken it down to $30 per pack rather than a one-time payment of $90. Presently only the Zap/Short Fuze pack (includes morter shells) and the Breaker pack are available for order. Packs will start going out in the next week or so.

MANDO:

Do you just submit payment by PayPal to you or are we supposed to get a PayPal invoice from you?

I'm definitely down for what I signed up. Just want to make sure I pay for mine.

MANDO:

Do you just submit payment by PayPal to you or are we supposed to get a PayPal invoice from you?

I'm definitely down for what I signed up. Just want to make sure I pay for mine.

PM forthcoming, Chung!

these are epic....would love to get a set of them ...sometime...somehow...down the road..if they are still around 1st of next year..i may be able to afford them...lol...

payment sent for 1 of each. addy is on the paypal.

10322115206_aa5ef313ea.jpg

Getting everything set for a mail run. Realized I never snapped a pic of the bombs w/ the Zap pack. Fine vintage indeed. :monkey5

10322115206_aa5ef313ea.jpg

Getting everything set for a mail run. Realized I never snapped a pic of the bombs w/ the Zap pack. Fine vintage indeed. :monkey5

Sweet mother of Zap!!! Nice work Sir! Nice work indeed! I for one cannot wait!!! :yess:

Mando, can you please PM me the total I owe and your payment information? I would also like to be on the Cobra Commander backpack list.

Thanks again for doing this, these look incredible!

Looks great - outstanding job!

Back