Action Figure EVILFACE's '82 Backpacks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EVILFACE's '82 Backpacks - Snap-ON, Stay-ON Accessories!!! CC Pack added!!!

--

That's for later. Don't get too demanding & greedy.

Greed, Delta... that comes later.

Bane_TDKR3.jpg

I actually need 4 of the Cobra Commander backpacks please!

John

This project has taken a little longer to bring to life than I'd intended, and its only now just getting the attention it desreves. I believe I have I have enough CG upgrade bits left to include one set with every GS 3-Pack order. At least the first 10-11 or so that are listed. Not quite a micro-figure, but hopefully as good as camo paint or a command ring. :1-1:

Is there any room left to get in on the CC pack?

Yessssssssss. Added

Need a Firefly demolitions backpack too.

Gonna need one of them sooner than later myself. That might be a "bring your own tools" thing though.

I actually need 4 of the Cobra Commander backpacks please!

John

Now you have my curiosity. Red Laser perhaps?:thud:

Last edited:

OOoooooo! I didn't think about Red Laser!

I just want one for all of my Commanders.

John

Need a Firefly demolitions backpack too.

Gonna need one of them sooner than later myself. That might be a "bring your own tools" thing though.
--

MANDO:

IF & WHEN you start the FIREFLY demolitions back pack . . . personally speaking . . . I hope you'll go the deluxe full route with it "instead of the bring your ow tools" approach because I'm looking at it from the "got to have it"/"immediate gratification" perspective from a complete/finished stand point. Granted, it may take longer and will definitely cost more $, but I feel those of us who have consistently supported your 1:6 JOE endeavors ranging from custom head sculpts to this project will be more than receptive to a deluxe full gear approach.

Thank you for your consideration.

I don't imagine it'd be that hard to sculpt a hammer or pliers, BUT these would be laid into the toolbox and non-removable. The intracies of making each individual tool a removable accessory isn't something I have the time to dedicate myself to.
Also, I haven't actually given it that much thought apart from the cillinderical frame and the removable lid. I'm not even sure exactly how big it'd really be, but probably a least a little bigger than FACE's Zap pack. Of course that doesn't help because only two people have seen those in-hand, and that brings us back to the project at hand. We'll, get to FF, but let's focus on the Greenshirt Backpacks, CC's pistol pack, and Bludd's helmet.

PM me. I have a spare...

Mando,
Please put me down for 2 CC back-packs.

Also, is there any way you could cast (include) the laser pistol as well for an additional charge...of course.

I am down for a FF Backpack as well if it sees the light of day!

Green Shirt BP Update:

Going to start collecting Payment the week of the 16th. That's two weeks from today. That gives me a deadline to aim for and gives people time to get ready.

Like I've said before I'm doing these different from past runs in that everyone's stuff will be cast up and bagged per their order, and then I'll work on them from there. My turn around time these days is about a month, and that's not good enough because I know I can do better. I want these off the table and out in the field by the end of September to make room for the Stank Driver and Steel Brigade by the end of the year.:exactly:

Just say the word and I will transfer the Green for the Greenshirts!!! :yess:

!
Green Shirt BP Update:

Going to start collecting Payment the week of the 16th. That's two weeks from today. That gives me a deadline to aim for and gives people time to get ready.

Like I've said before I'm doing these different from past runs in that everyone's stuff will be cast up and bagged per their order, and then I'll work on them from there. My turn around time these days is about a month, and that's not good enough because I know I can do better. I want these off the table and out in the field by the end of September to make room for the Stank Driver and Steel Brigade by the end of the year.:exactly:

:exactly::goodpost:

Since Spirit's tranq dart gun and backpack is specific and their isn't anything like it on the market do you think you guys will do a set combo of rifle and backpack

The short answer is no. Too much on the desk at the moment. Not to mention other commitments.

Plus apart from his shirt, and maybe the bald eagle, there are no other parts for Spirit readily available.

Was Spirit's rifle and back pack based on actual/real equipment for the period?

If we ever get a modern/updated version of Spirit from Sideshow possibly, I'd venture his weapon would be more in line with actual point men/scout/tracker weapons along the lines of an assault/sniper rifle?

Back