Everyone's Motherload of Hobbit Goodies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You cant go wrong with this one for the price...unless you touch it or get really up close it looks as good as it gets... for 40 bucks it's a steal...

Well, I wouldn't go that far, the instant I saw the first pics, even before the unwrapped ones, I knew it wasn't the Weta one. The difference in the 'aged' printing and the edge border cutting of the paper stood out.
Of course once unfolded, it became even more obvious.

Still, to anyone that doesn't know the difference, then for the price, it can't be beat.

Yes, you can tell the difference between the materials but for what is used and what is delivered it's pretty cool.

Excellent item for a very affordable price! Great pics Adolfo, thanks for sharing. I would have gotten one myself if Noble was shipping to Australia. They have lots of nice The Hobbit items I would really like to have.

Well, I wouldn't go that far, the instant I saw the first pics, even before the unwrapped ones, I knew it wasn't the Weta one. The difference in the 'aged' printing and the edge border cutting of the paper stood out.
Of course once unfolded, it became even more obvious.

Still, to anyone that doesn't know the difference, then for the price, it can't be beat.

Nonsense!....This piece is excellent for the price,what it is and what it represents...period

Last edited:
IMG_2776.jpg

New items in bold

Most of the figures from The Bridge Direct
Thorin Oakenshield Comic-Con Ex from Weta
The Hobbit Art Print Comic-Con Ex from Weta Auto by Richard Taylor
Gandalf The Grey from Weta
Bilbo Baggins from Weta
2x Film Cell Frames from Film Cell Ltd.
Hobbit Art Book Special Edition From Weta
Hobbit Art Book via Amazon
2013 Wall Calendar
Hobbit Movie Story Book
The Hobbit Annual
Hobbit Movie Guide
Hobbit World of Hobbits Book
Hobbit Visual Companion
Official T-Shirt from WB shop
Sting from The Bridge Direct
Bilbo Baggins Contract from Noble Collection
Thorin's Map and Key from Noble
Thorin's Sword Letter Opener Noble
Glamdring, Sting, Orcrist Letter Opener Set from Noble
Key to Erebor keychain from Noble
Gandalf's Pipe from Noble
Map of the Shire from Weta (B-day gift from the folks)
Thorin's Map from Weta (B-day gift from the folks)
Key to Erebor from Weta (B-day gift from the folks)
TORn The Hobbit magazine
Empire Magazine (all 5 covers and IPad version)
The Hobbit soundtrack regular
The Hobbit Deluxe soundtrack
World Premiere T-Shirt from Weta (Thanks to those that helped :rock)
World Premiere Pin from Weta (Thanks to those that helped :rock)
The Hobbit Logo T-Shirt with release date from WB
The Hobbit IPhone 5 cover
Rolling Stone Magazine The Hobbit edition
The Hobbit 3D Glasses
Riddles in the Dark print from Weta
The Hobbit Teaser Poster (mini 11x17 forgot to mention this)
The Hobbit Teaser Poser Comic-Con edition (forgot this as well)
Sting from The Bridge Direct (gift)
Lenticular Playing Cards

Last edited:
UC Swords are better quality but NC has the nicer display stands...I prefer UC myself

Thanks most folk have been saying UC are better. Think I will wall mount these two with Thorin's map in between them:)

I could see all the hot women and the Ween aproaching me now at the showings...LOL
IMG_2784.jpg

Hey guys! Just wanted to share pics of a few Hobbit items I got/received recently. Sorry for some poor pics and the glare.

Got both editions of The Hobbit soundtrack from JB HiFi for $50! :horror
I can't understand why CD's cost so much here in Australia! Oh well, I'd buy this time only coz it's The Hobbbit!

8266892760_feb99af916_b.jpg

8266894360_92f6c0c67d_b.jpg

Stamp set from New Zealand post. I like these a lot! I'm a stamp collector too!

8266896362_728dbe9978_b.jpg

8266897074_270bece937_b.jpg

8266897702_28c7313ebc_b.jpg

8265829775_d16534e2b0_b.jpg

First day cover
8266900246_f1a1a38f18_b.jpg

The Hobbit Commemorative Coin from New Zealand post again. I'm into numismatics too! This is very nice!

8265816189_55948f89ec_b.jpg

8266890228_4cb014bbd4_b.jpg

Now my One Ring coin which I got few years ago has a partner!

8265819867_31e16342e6_b.jpg

8265822961_043caf4c5f_b.jpg

I've got the NZ Premiere shirt and pin, The Hobbit pocket-size book, new illustrated edition/graphic novel, 3D glasses! I'm so ready to see it on screen! It just sucks that Australia still has to wait until Boxing Day (Dec. 26) to see it. :( I mean, WHY??? Why can't it be earlier like New Zealand (today). C'mon, we're just across The Tasman! :thud:

8265832183_d8e7bf79df_b.jpg

I love the LOTR soundtracks and now The Hobbit. Can anyone post photos of The Two Towers Internet Limited Edition soundtrack? I think it's supposed to have a brown leatherette cover packaging? I have the blue leatherette cover. I've missed this Internet only edition; I have all the others. For years, I've been on the lookout on eBay if someone might put it up there, but I've never had a sighting of it!

Back