Everyone's Motherload of Hobbit Goodies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Key on it's way :yess:

Really hoping for a ltd edt piece next just because I know one is coming and my funds are burning a hole in my pocket after holding back on Gandalf and not wanting to buy another open edition just yet . The previews of the other Dwarves are all must haves and it's a killer wanting them all yesterday! :panic:

I have the parchment map coming and will get the other at somepoint. What I'm really looking forward to is starting to add the other dwarves especially Dwalin and Balin.

I've ordered Indy's map of Thrain as it is more book accurate. Balin, Dwalin and Bombur are all on the hitlist to fill out my sparse Hobbit cabinette. Funds are there for some, but Sideshows Master Chief is now calling and Cortana PF is just :panic:

I've got what is a more book accurate map and the ones from Weta will go great with it. Those Dwarf statues at comic-con looked great and I can't wait to add them. The Halo pieces look great but I'm basically getting no items outside Middle-earth for quite some time.

I just got the notification the Noble Collection Bilbo Contract is shipped...

IMG_2191.jpg

Nice isn't it? I've had mine for a few weeks and is residing next to my bilbo statue.

You cant go wrong with this one for the price...unless you touch it or get really up close it looks as good as it gets... for 40 bucks it's a steal...stitching is fake but embossed so it looks real...pages are actually seperate but glued on instead of stitched...A total of 5 individual pages this contract consists of...It's good quality paper with good effects and ink...no complaints from my end..perfectly frameable as shadowbox with folded contract with nice ribbon or hung up on the wall revealing whole contract...a great bargain for a great item prop replica from The Hobbit by Noble Collection...Highly Recommended

Last edited:
I agree for the price it's a fantastic item. Seeing as how I'm not sure I'll ever get the Weta one this is great as it fills that gap in the collection.

I agree for the price it's a fantastic item. Seeing as how I'm not sure I'll ever get the Weta one this is great as it fills that gap in the collection.

Put this in a shadowbox and watch all who enter your household say wow!....plus the money you saved by not buying the Weta version paid for half of your SS 1/4 Ringwraith on Horse or close to half of PF Sauron or paid for most of Weta Barad-Dur

Last edited:
Glad to see your take on this Adolfo, Indeed I find Weta's price a head scratcher given they are not the only show in town.

Even when comparing Weta's Parchment Thror's map with the Weta Prop replica map( I do own both)...the difference is miniscule but price difference is not...If one only recieves the cheaper parchment versions whether it's done by Weta or fake parchment by NC they should be happy for they are truly beautiful and totally worth it...If these were crap in my eyes I would tell you it is...So far I'm very pleased with the Hobbit merchandise that has come out...

Last edited:
Put this in a shadowbox and watch all who enter your household say wow!....plus the money you saved by not buying the weta version paid for half or your SS 1/4 Ringwraith on Horse or close to half of PF Sauron or paid for most of Weta Barad-Dur

Gotta save money where ya can and get a great item. That way you can get other great items. :rock

Back