Escape Plan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved this movie. It wasn't a movie that will win awards but it is Stallone and Arnold in the same damn movie! That is pretty great in my book. The plot wasn't amazing and there was a lot of holes in it but the strength of the actors carried it. Also, the ending was pretty obvious from the first time you see them together.

Bearded Arnie is enough for me to give it a watch next week :lol

Saw this tonight at a preview screening...
Sorry to say but it sucked... it was boring as hell and nothing really happened until the last act.
Some funny one-liners, and certain cool scenes, but overall it was pretty awful...
but you loved Pacific Rim....hmmmm

:lol:lol:lol :exactly:

I loved this movie. It wasn't a movie that will win awards but it is Stallone and Arnold in the same damn movie! That is pretty great in my book. The plot wasn't amazing and there was a lot of holes in it but the strength of the actors carried it. Also, the ending was pretty obvious from the first time you see them together.

Cool, looking forward to this one. Not expecting a GREAT movie, but just going in to have some fun. Love those guys, so I'll have fun. Heck I even liked Stallone's bullet to the head or whatever it was called earlier this year

that movie was sticking it up to the illuminateeeee.

i thought you'd be all over it when it came out.:dunno

yes,I wasted money on it to see it...

there was an all-seeing eye ball at the end controlling the monster's :lol,and it was about transhumanism (merging humans with robots) but the movie stunk as a whole

Saw this movie and pretty much loved it. Was looking for some fun 80's nostalgia, and damn if it didn't deliver. More violent than I was expecting. Stallone is a seriously badass looking senior citizen and as others have said, Ahnuld clearly had a lot of fun with the movie.

Cool, looking forward to this one. Not expecting a GREAT movie, but just going in to have some fun. Love those guys, so I'll have fun. Heck I even liked Stallone's bullet to the head or whatever it was called earlier this year

I like Bullet to the Head as well. I saw it in the theaters and wasn't too impressed with it. I felt it lacked a story and nothing really happened. I bought the blu ray because Stallone is my favorite actor and I have all of his movies on blu ray (that were released). I have to say the movie gets better the second time through.

Escape Plan is fun and the script worked to both actors strengths.

Last edited:
I like Bullet to the Head as well. I saw it in the theaters and wasn't too impressed with it. I felt it lacked a story and nothing really happened. I bought the blu ray because Stallone is my favorite actor and I have all of his movies on blu ray (that were released). I have to say the movie gets better the second time through.

Escape Plan is fun and the script worked to both actors strengths.

I can see that; its a 'quiet' movie in some ways: not overly flashy, stallone playing another of his emotionally internal characters, etc.....definitely got to go back and watch some of stallones earlier works, like Copland, Get Carter to name a couple

Good news for people who liked this movie: It will be hitting DVD sooner than you think.

Weekend box office take was only $9.8 million

Good news for people who liked this movie: It will be hitting DVD sooner than you think.

Not surprised with all the name changes and the lack of press. They should've just stuck with The Vault (which friends of mine are still waiting for :lol). :(

good...will watch it then "on demand"....I'm tired of going to the movies to watch subpar movies and then having to watch it with the rude,annoying public

Back