Escape From New York Remake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's interesting (& understandable having been brought up in the first place) that Jackman's been suggested for Snake.

I always thought Kurt Russell in his prime, would've made an exceptional Wolverine.. so there you go.

If you look at his physique in his later career compared to EFNY, he was definitely in his prime... Although he did get that back somewhat in EFLA and Soldier. Jackman is in a whole other dimension physically.

Absolutely, Jackman has the height over Kurt... plus Jackman has been pounding iron for almost 20 years since X1 :lol

Jackman would be an interesting choice to play Snake, the way he's developed in the Wolverine role does lend to him playing another **** the establishment anti-hero.

Yeah, I couldn't care less about his involment at this point.
The only thing I hope for is that Plisskin's costume is at least 80% same as the original + Hot Toys figure. :lol

Jackman is fine, but he's probably too expensive for the project. Carpenter's involvement isn't anything to be excited about.

I guess when Cronenberg remade The Fly, he should have just had Goldblum wearing a fly head.

Things can be didfferent and still be good.

If it's different, it's different. But you make it sound you're totally against making him look the same. You know what we need, Batman without ears on the cowl...

Back