Episode II Obi Wan - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome:rock I didn't preorder through Sideshow, but will order from Cornerstore when he ships. Can't wait for SS to make Ep 2 Anakin to go with him!!!!

I heard that in the next special edition Lucas will have Obi-Wan take out his lightsaber barely missing Ponda Boba's face and say, "made you flinch".

I also heard that Lucas has seriously decided to change the Han and Greedo scene to make Han shoot first again! As Han pulls his blaster out and fires Obi Wan will leap into the scene and deflect the shot with his lightsaber and use his Jedi mind trick to convince Greedo to "go home and reconsider his life". Then he will negotiate a price with Han, while sharing a drink with Ponda Baba and Dr Evazian. Han eventually drops Ponda Baba and the Dr. off at Ponda's mothers house on the way to Alderran. In a added scene just before the destruction of the Death Star we will see 7 Billion life rafts eject safely from it. EVERY X-Wing and Tie Fighter that was blown up will now have a scene of the pilots ejecting and meeting later on for ice cream.

I heard all blasters will also be replaced with carrots to preserve continuity with the LEGO Star Wars game.

I heard that all blasters will be replaced with walkie-talkies. All lightsaber blades will be replaced with those colored foam noodles for pools...

I can't wait to have my custom TPM, Ep2, CW, Ep3, and Ep4 Obi-Wan's together.

I get so caught up in using the spare head for AOTC Obi-Wan, I forget I have the CW version too :lol

I hope someone besides Trev does TPM just so I won't feel like ROTS is odd man out.

I hope someone besides Trev does TPM just so I won't feel like ROTS is odd man out.

I'm not sure what this post implies. Why wouldn't you want Trev to sculpt TPM version? All of his work is top-notch. And Andy's ROTS is very good too. I don't consider him an odd man out. It is mostly the paint hiding the likeness.

And Pix, yes Tim does excellent work as well. I consider Kit Fisto the most underrated figure of the entire line.

I heard Lucas was considering changing the name to "Stellar Disagreements" instead of Star Wars.

I want Clone Wars versions of Anakin and Obi Wan as well with the shoulder armor and stuff. I know it will happen because I'm working on a custom version right now and as soon as I get very close to being done, SSC releases an official version.

I'm not sure what this post implies. Why wouldn't you want Trev to sculpt TPM version? All of his work is top-notch. And Andy's ROTS is very good too. I don't consider him an odd man out. It is mostly the paint hiding the likeness.

If Trev did TPM Obi-Wan, ROTS would be odd man out because he'd be the only Obi-Wan 1/6 Trev didn't do. I'm goofy, I find it neat if like a body/collection whatever is all the same artist or whatever. Nothing against Andy's work on ROTS Obi-Wan, I'm happy with what he did, I would just end up wishing Trev had done it just for the "neat" factor looking at them all standing together and knowing they were all done by the same guy.

I really want Trevor to do both TPM Obi-Wan and AOTC Anakin. Would LOVE to see his take on Hayden Christensen.

My only care regarding whoever does TPM Obi-Wan is that they do the right haircut and match Ewan's natural spike.

Something like this:

obii02.jpg

obii06.jpg

Just please not like this:

obii17.jpg

obii41.jpg

Just please not like this:

obii17.jpg

obii41.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl No kidding, the only parts of Ep 1 and 2 that stand out to me as pickup shots are those involving Ewan's horrible wigs! Ep. 2 is particularly bad with his super long mullet and dead squirrel substituting as a fake beard. SOOOOO BAD.

Yup! In that 2nd image the braid is on the wrong side! I often see why anyone involved with films fail to realise such glaring errors, or let stuff like this go out unnoticed.

Anyway, I suppose the only Obi left to do it TPM. Which is my favourite of the obis. I'd be all over a TPM Obi like a rash. Would be a dream come true.

Yup! In that 2nd image the braid is on the wrong side! I often see why anyone involved with films fail to realise such glaring errors, or let stuff like this go out unnoticed.

Well even worse, I believe in that scene, it's actually that the image is reversed, like they felt the position of Obi-Wan would look better, even if the braid ended up on the wrong side. There's a closeup of Maul during the end duel where the image is reversed to, again probably George or someone felt it'd work better the reverse way, even though with Maul the earring gives away the switch.

Back