ENTERBAY x Kotobukiya: Elvis Presley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what time this'll be up for PO?

It just went up for preorder in Japan. Amiami.com has it for 20,400 Yen (~ $260 USD)

FIG-IPN-3083.jpg

stunning and they sing too?:goodpost:

Yah. They are not a pop group but they were all individually really high up in popularity in the early 90's and were deemed the kings of pop music at the time.

Today they're still pushing some music out and doing movies. No real signs of slowing down as one or two of them have gone on tour around Asia.

____ me. Is this the new standard price of Hot Toys? Thats gonna stop me buying alot of figures.

anyway that figure is sweet, they need to make a Marylin Monroe to ofcourse!

The pictures on AmiAmi really make me want to get this figure. It looks terrific and I love the accessories. It's going to make for an excellent display especially if I could get a bunch of chairs and have the likes of Bruce Lee and Piccolo listening in on Elvis.

AmiAmi also says the figure itself is thirteen inches tall, which is awesome.

Let's just hope the figure is as nice looking when mass produced as the pictures suggest. I know Enterbay can do it because the 1/4 T-800 was incredible and their Leon looks to be quite great too. Hopefully they pull through with this one because I think I just might get it.

And curse me as you would like, but I would really like to have a Lady Gaga figure. At the very least, even her haters could admit that her outfits would make for some interesting figures. You would certainly be getting your money's worth in the tailoring department.

Alongside her I want Hot Toys to hurry up and do Smooth Criminal. Could definitely get a cool collection of figures going on if they keep doing these music idols. I like the idea too.

This will probably end up being my first Enterbay figure unless HT surprises me with a release as well (and it looking better than this!), but yeah, this is looking great so far! Great Job EB!

And YES, SOME ONE NEEDS to do a Marilyn Monroe!!! What the hell is the hold up on that??? :lol

I might just go ahead and pick this up, it looks great and the price isn't that bad. Gonna display it with my HT Michael Jackson.

Is Hot Toys doing an Elvis figure too?

well we know how HT loves copy Enterbay, they even changed the 2nd headsculpt on Jack Sparrow to look exactly like Enterbay:lol

I could see people buying 3 or 4 Elvis figures, so having more than one wouldn't be a problem. Unlike Godfather where people just wanted a single figure.

hope it dont rain on me down here......enterbay seem to be coming back strong really liking there scarface waiting for the reveal of respect to choose and now elvis another must have

Natalie (Store Manager and Sales Rep at Enterbay) just told me that the figure is for HK$ 1680 which is round about US$ 216

enterbay sure did hit a gold mine here. i'd bet my left nut the competitors are fixing one up as well. enterbay should get their ____ together lay it all down and draw first blood.:lol

but knowing this is enterbay, this will most likely be out....

next christmas. :lol

enterbay sure did hit a gold mine here. i'd bet my left nut the competitors are fixing one up as well.

Most likely Which is kind of a shame because this should have been done ages ago. Hot Toys is snoozing on a lot of good music licenses. I would hate to think they are doing this only to snub enterbay.

But they have enough on their plate right now. Start with the 150 licenses they announced but have not done anything with

enterbay sure did hit a gold mine here. i'd bet my left nut the competitors are fixing one up as well. enterbay should get their ____ together lay it all down and draw first blood.:lol

but knowing this is enterbay, this will most likely be out....

next christmas. :lol

Assuming there are no delays, AmiAmi says this will come out in March. Also, Enterbay has been pretty fast with some of their recent releases, GOD not included. Don't act as though Enterbay is the only company that delays their stuff. Perhaps you've heard of Hot Toys? We've been waiting on the same stuff for them for awhile now and it just keeps getting pushed back.

As for licenses that haven't had anything done for it yet as the next poster suggested, might I introduce you to a company called Hot Toys?

If you guys are going to poke fun at Enterbay you should probably do it for things they do that are unique to them rather than the entire 1/6 market.

Most likely Which is kind of a shame because this should have been done ages ago. Hot Toys is snoozing on a lot of good music licenses. I would hate to think they are doing this only to snub enterbay.

But they have enough on their plate right now. Start with the 150 licenses they announced but have not done anything with

Jim+Morrison.jpg

Back