ENTERBAY x Kotobukiya: Elvis Presley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this reignites the popularity and competition for Icons. I'd like to see HT start using their M Icon line for and see EB start producing not only iconic musicians, but classic film characters and icons as well. Characters like Léon, Scarface, and The Godfather seem like oddball releases compared to the hordes of Robots, Aliens, and Superheroes, but it would be wonderful if characters like these, as well as everything from Dirty Harry to the Little Tramp, had a line to call their own.

The EB FB Page said he goes up for PO on Boxing Day (the 26th or 27th), and that he'll be released in late March/Early April. I'm waiting to see cost, but how limited are EB's? Will the PO's be gone fast?

Just judging by BBTS' inventory of EB figures, I'd say the PO may last. But then again, this is Elvis and I'm sure that lots of non 1/6 collectors will get this guy too. I think these sales, depending on price of course, willbe a lot better than a few of their other releases. I mean from BBTS, they still have the new GOD BL figure, Leon, T-Bag, and some other EB products still in stock, so sell out POs may or may not happen. It's really hard to tell.

this is just awesome, just need an Aloha figure now EB to go with it................ HUGE NUDGE :clap

Maybe in 2013 then its 40 years since the concert

This has been posted and talked about already on a few Elvis sites I visit. Price isnt an issue for most when it comes to EP stuff. The more expensive, the more its liked.

I really hope it's not too expensive though. I mean I'm sure his likeness was a pretty penny to get but I really want this figure but don't want to pay no more than $300 MAX

That sculpt really is something else.

is that good or bad?? :lol

5f92ff84-336e-2ffd.jpg

Looks good! I might pick him up.

I really hope it's not too expensive though. I mean I'm sure his likeness was a pretty penny to get but I really want this figure but don't want to pay no more than $300 MAX

is that good or bad?? :lol

$200 would be a fair price, $230 would be a likely price and $300 would just be outrageous :)

I'm gonna guess this will be in the $250+ range... hope I'm wrong, but its got to be an expensive license and Elvis fans are known to spend a lot of money.

im sure this will be in the $250+ range, its ENTERBAY people!!!!! it also opens up the possibilities to classis rock figures. Maybe 4 gents from Liverpool????

The milking potential of Elvis and the Beatles... so many different looks from the different eras. Could break the bank for a lot of people :)

Back