ENTERBAY x Kotobukiya: Elvis Presley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt is good.

Terrible from the neck down though. Looks like a Medicom figure from 5 years ago, definitely not up to todays toy standars.

Again..... EB has hit the jackpot!!!

The market for this is HUGE....

I already have non collectors/Elvis fans knocking on my door (emails!!)

EB in charge of all design, development and production/manufacture. Packaging design by Kotobukiya!

I think EB has hit a huge goldmine here, as Wai Man said :clap

I'd love to see other great musicians in 1/6 scale as well- Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, The Ramones, etc.

Just as long as EB doesn't start producing idiotic G-Unit and 50 Cent figures :slap

pre order this if it comes with his karate suit

n2gyv4.jpg

Honestly I think this turned out great! Very lifelike, although it looks a little bit off. I think the hands and the head may be a little too big. I hope this doesn't turn out to be over $250.

Honestly I think this turned out great! Very lifelike, although it looks a little bit off. I think the hands and the head may be a little too big. I hope this doesn't turn out to be over $250.

It's Enterbay, you can bet your ass it'll be around $250, if not over.

Seriously, how anyone can call this an avarage sculpt is beyond me. I can understand the hands not looking realistic, the body proportions looking a bit off,...but the sculpt??? It IS perfect!!

The headsculpt is damn near perfect,but the body seems a bit too skinny for a Elvis.

I wish Enterbay would do Hong Kong pop artists, namely the four most popular ones from the 90's :x

Img252032207.jpg

121099546_1181n.jpg

FINALLY!!!! Looks awesome although I wonder why they went with an almost pissed off look in the sculpt. This will definitely be my first Enterbay figure! Although I hope the final product has some more detail to the guitar and amp.

Last edited:
Again..... EB has hit the jackpot!!!

The market for this is HUGE....

I already have non collectors/Elvis fans knocking on my door (emails!!)

Good for you Enterbay!! They deserve major accolades here for FINALLY realizing the need for the King in 1/6. Hot Toys, sideshow and all of the other 1/6 companies should be ashamed of missing the opportunity in Elvis. And they are starting with the greatest Elvis look! Yay!

I'm super pumped and so far I do agree with all of the critiques. The body just looks weird to me, the face looks damn nice but still off... Hands are bad.

Still want! Hope he comes with a chair/stool too??

When can I have this? I want to know if they have time to fix a few things first.

The EB FB Page said he goes up for PO on Boxing Day (the 26th or 27th), and that he'll be released in late March/Early April. I'm waiting to see cost, but how limited are EB's? Will the PO's be gone fast?

Back