ENTERBAY x Kotobukiya: Elvis Presley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People ALWAYS fall for BBTS initial prices! Haven't you guys learned yet?? I swear, every new figure someone has to mention BBTS prices... it's kind of annoying.

BBTS always makes their intro prices high because they do not know the actual price yet, it always goes down to the actual retail price once it's been known.

True but can it really be $100+ greater than the actual retail price(judging by folks saying its approx $260 across the pond)? Haven't seen that big of a price drop from BBTS before or at least that I remember.

Just raise the price to $999.99 already. At the rate the industry is going and the way we still pay whatever they charge us year after year, it'll be that way in 5 years inevitably. SMH.

The day HT makes a Martin Scorsese figure for their Icons line is the day that I become content with my life.

That seems like more Enterbay territory than HT to me. Yes, he's an iconic director, but not very interesting visually, not a performer, and not the kind of celebrity that the masses of HT collectors will be interested in. So, I don't think HT would touch him. And I know that a George Lucas figure was one of the early HT figures, but they are a different company now than they were then.

Not interesting visually? Are you kidding me!?:cuckoo:
MartinScorsesePhoto.jpg

Does anyone know if Cornerstorecomics will be getting this? I see they have some Enterbay stuff, so Id assume they would?

I spoke to Natalie and it has also been stated here in this thread, that Enterbay are ONLY able to distribute it and sell it in China and Hong Kong, so you wont find it on their official website too. Kotobukiya is the actual seller/distributor of this. So stores who officially deal in Kotobukiya items and are authorised dealers can bring this in.

I spoke to Natalie and it has also been stated here in this thread, that Enterbay are ONLY able to distribute it and sell it in China and Hong Kong, so you wont find it on their official website too. Kotobukiya is the actual seller/distributor of this. So stores who officially deal in Kotobukiya items and are authorised dealers can bring this in.

Hmmm....Thanks. Does anyone know a good online dealer on where to preorder this guy then? (besides BBTS)

Doesn't look right to me. Head to big or body too small, too skinny and the guitar is too big. I'll wait and see what HT does......hopefully.

Haha I just get tired of hearing the same thing all the time as if HTs are the only company that matters or something. HTs are not perfect(far from) Their predators for one have always had inaccurate scaled heads and bodies.

:lecture too right mate.
Just ordered the King from Golder Warrior Toyshop.
They have always given me excellent service.
:yess:

is the price going to stabalise on this its on ebay on average for 260 euros but it varies widley there is one guy selling it for 205 but does not include shipping and his feedback is 50 or something so nervous of going with him..... normally its one price across the board .......having trouble justifying the price but do like it

Back