ENTERBAY x Kotobukiya: Elvis Presley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The likeness is already off...

Honky%20Tonk%20Man.jpg

For the people who don't know, that's not supposed to be Elvis, but the Honky Tonk Man.

so far so good from the sneak peak pics. Can't wait to see the headsculpt. I do hope that is indeed a 1/6 poseable figure unlike the random baseball dudde that appears to be a statue.

This could very well be my forst Enterbay pruchase. My only fear is that HT sees it and makes one that's better and for half the price or better yet a DX that would equal the price but come with more
I'd like to see someone pick up the ball on a Cash figure.

:goodpost:

Having Elvis and Cash next to one another in 1/6 form would be a dream come true.

Awesome news! The 68' comeback special is exactly that. Eager to see more of this. I'm guessing koto did the base?

Nice but .....

I think my interest has dwindled now that I've seen it.

Larry check your PMs... :wave

BTW that is an EXCELLENT Elvis sculpt, the body looks kinda small however the hands and legs are in scale, but maybe its the angle of the pics, but hey incase of any issue a quick swap with a True Type is always there!

I think it's because people may have remembered Elvis as being a bit wider so it may look off. I think the head looks pretty good on first impression.

Wow that headsculpt is incredible. I really like the accessories too. He'll look great on display. I'll keep an eye out for him.

Back