ENTERBAY x Kotobukiya: Elvis Presley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huge Elvis fan here & definitely recommend this guy at that price :wave
Good job Papa :hi5:
9475386871_ec21d42f3f_c.jpg
Thats awesome. I was just looking at my Elvis figure when I saw this pic of yours. Mine is almost in the same pose.:lol I have the Beat It MJ too. I'm thinking about picking up another Elvis. Great display man.:clap

You gotta have the King in the collection :lecture Good job picking this up cause that means some epic pics are coming our way :panic:

Thanks DA, looking forward to photographing him.

Yep, the King is a must. Can't believe I haven't picked one up sooner.

how's the amp connected to the guitar? does he come with a mic?

Thats awesome. I was just looking at my Elvis figure when I saw this pic of yours. Mine is almost in the same pose.:lol I have the Beat It MJ too. I'm thinking about picking up another Elvis. Great display man.:clap

The King has landed in the UK. And he's staying this time, not like 1960 when he was here for 10mins! :lol

Should have him Mon/Tues barring any customs hold ups :yess:

A truly great figure. Mine still looks perfect. There was a concern about the black on the leather staining the sculpt and hands.

Digging up an old thread, but I was planning on getting this as a present to my uncle who's a huge Elvis fan. Are there any issues with the figure that I should be aware of? Thanks.

Back