ENTERBAY x Kotobukiya: Elvis Presley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Gipetto for the tips I'll surely be doing that to mine. It sucks now that i have to be extra careful about his face touching his clothing I'm not a fan of that and it downright puts a buzz kill on this figure for me, who wants elvis standing still? that's why im wondering if there is a way to effectively set up a protective coating will keep the dye from seeping through into the plastic?

I've never seen dye do such damage to a figure before, goof off which is essentially acid did not even remove it. it's crazy.
No problem man.

And I agree. I'm now constantly checking this figure to make sure that nothing is touching the face. I feel like I can't even put him back in a dancing pose like I originally had him b/c I'd be too worried that I'd get more stains and this time they may not come out :mad::monkey2
on the arm i went so far to use a knife I ended up gouging about a mm out of it and it was still black.. it stains the plastic DEEP.

It does! I'm so surprised that with how much I scraped into the chin and cheek that there are not scrape marks. While I scraped, it showed and I was worried but after some good periodical rubbing, the signs of both the stain and the scrape slowly began to fade. but man were those two stains way deeper than I thought they'd be.

:gah:WOW that sucks guys. I check mine and no stains anywere thank god. But I made sure the jacket would not touch the face.:dunno

Have you folks tried OXY 10?

If that doesn't work, nothing will.

I just found this figure on Amazon for about $160 plus shipping, but did not know about the staining problem, thanks. I will have to go check and move the jacket if necessary now.

youresosquare.jpg

Thank god he;s not in the awesome white suit he wore later in his career.

... Would have had to buy it in that case.
As big a fan as I am, I wouldn't buy that. I'm more of a fan of his younger years not his later older years. Comeback special is about as far as I go. Still would be great just to see another Elvis regardless though
hopefully they will make another....I loved the first version even with it's flaws....
Don't think they will. I asked Bill once this one got released and he said he would love to but it was most likely just a one time deal with Koto. Maybe they can do it w/o going through Koto next time though??

Last edited:
The 68 Comeback Special look is by far my favorite, so if it had to be just one, I'm glad it was that. I just wish the hair wasn't so neat, an out of place, tousled forelock is as iconic on Elvis as it is on Superman.

Couldn't agree more. I'm still looking for this figure on a budget.

Shouldn't be too hard to get it for $165 to $185 on eBay. That is actually pretty amazing since there were only 3,000 made. A great looking figure that didn't sell that well.

Couldn't agree more. I'm still looking for this figure on a budget.

$159.00 and up.

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Kotobukiya-Presley-Comback-Special-Action/dp/B007C380O6/ref=sr_1_39?m=A2IDIB9S5I6BOY&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1377106002&sr=1-39"]https://www.amazon.com/Kotobukiya-Presley-Comback-Special-Action/dp/B007C380O6/ref=sr_1_39?m=A2IDIB9S5I6BOY&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1377106002&sr=1-39[/ame]

I have mine next to the Thriller MJ (in the zombie MJ version.) Seemed appropriate to be next to his one-time son-in-law.

ElvisMJ2.jpg

Last edited:
Back