ENTERBAY x Kotobukiya: Elvis Presley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great figure indeed!!!!!!

Hot_Toys_116.jpg

very awesome pics and poses guys!:rock don't know what I'm going to go for yet. will find out by the end of this week hopefully :pray:

Now, bring on the Eagle Suit Elvis!!!!!!:yess::pray:

not likely to happen...at least not by Enterbay. When asked, Bill said on his FB page that this will most likely be the only Elvis figure they make.

I personally hate that suit or rather that era of Elvis. I prefer the younger Elvis up to the Comeback special. I'd really like a Gold suit Elvis personally, along with an "If I can Dream" white suit and a "Heartbreak Hotel" Stage Show Elvis.

Just got this bad boy in today and for my first EB figure I am pretty damn impressed. The elbow joints are kind of weird and I thought I snapped that sucker but it seems alright. Paint apps are definitely a lot better than I had expected and better than some recent Hot Toys IMO. I can't wait to go home this weekend and set him all up!! 1248/3000

This is my custom The King Elvis, with Enterbay's headsculpt and guitar.
1442538wpr4ygogiy4g8iy.jpg

Is he sold out? Link doesn't bring me to his page, and a search didn't turn up anything.

So I gave this figure to my mom (crazy Elvis freak) for Christmas....she loved it....had to pose it one more time before I gave it to her....here ya go...nothing new but still a sweet pose......
play the video while watching for full effect of pics....lol
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Al67fhRveE[/ame]
IMG_1917_zpsf86d7ba7.jpg

IMG_1916_zps5d488b06.jpg

IMG_1915_zps528d0abf.jpg

IMG_1914_zps35931547.jpg

IMG_1913_zps9e32ae65.jpg

IMG_1912_zps06b05b84.jpg

IMG_1911_zps321a4621.jpg

Back