Enterbay... Wats next...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HD are 1/4 figures. Black label are the statues.

Any guesses for the HD 1/4 Bruce Lee this year? I think it could be FOF or GOD.

Found this mod of 1/4 WOTD online. Looks awesome!

View attachment 63666

HD are 1/4 figures. Black label are the statues.

Any guesses for the HD 1/4 Bruce Lee this year? I think it could be FOF or GOD.

Found this mod of 1/4 WOTD online. Looks awesome!

View attachment 63666

Nup, HD = 1/4 scale statues and action figures and busts
Black Label = 1/6 scale 'premium' statue.

I'd be surprised if a new 1/4 Bruce figure is even teased this year, but FoF would make for a more exciting choice than GoD imo.

The constant flurry of NBA updates has become tedious and boring so I'm hoping to see just about anything else from their other licences.

Still holding hope for their interpretation of the endoskeleton.

Seems like EB has decided to not directly compete with HT in the 1/6 action figure scale, and instead just stick to BL and NBA. Oh well, I guess this will be another year where I don't buy anything from Enterbay. Thanks a lot Weinstein....

Seems like EB has decided to not directly compete with HT in the 1/6 action figure scale, and instead just stick to BL and NBA. Oh well, I guess this will be another year where I don't buy anything from Enterbay. Thanks a lot Weinstein....

Areed. 1/6 is what i need and i need some characters. What i dont understand is what is the craze with nba and china. I mean, i know the sport is great, but man them buy a lot of nba in china...

Next 1/4 scale is masked rider and a slew of nba 1/6's such as d rose, j lin, k durant, and a couple others I forget. Sometime in the future there will be a kobe 2.0 as well.

Next 1/4 scale is masked rider and a slew of nba 1/6's such as d rose, j lin, k durant, and a couple others I forget. Sometime in the future there will be a kobe 2.0 as well.

Wow... Al are a pass for me. I guess enterbay wont get any dollars from me this year. I guess they cld do a godfather 2.0... :(

Wow... Al are a pass for me. I guess enterbay wont get any dollars from me this year. I guess they cld do a godfather 2.0... :(

I'd love them to do a godfather 2.0 with more stuff etc better quality outfit better quality chair and sculpt. Would be amazing or even another godfather like micheal or sonny :)

I'd love them to do a godfather 2.0 with more stuff etc better quality outfit better quality chair and sculpt. Would be amazing or even another godfather like micheal or sonny :)

I agree man. They can be so much more creative with the whole set. Grrrr ... Waiting and waiting,.

That's pretty cool. They didn't happen to custom the other WotD sculpt did they?
attachment.php

I'd love to see some 1/6 scale (1/4?!?!) NFL players. The McFarlane figs are cool and all, but I'd die if someone released a 1/4 Bo Jackson.

Nobody cares about NFL outside of the US. NBL is considered a global brand, hence the attention given to them.

Oh I'm well aware of that. Hell sometimes it feels like no one around me even cares about football, and I live in a 3 team state (California).

A guy can dream...

Oh I'm well aware of that. Hell sometimes it feels like no one around me even cares about football, and I live in a 3 team state (California).

A guy can dream...

:lol for me it's cricket players. If India were churning out 1/6 figures we'd have a stack of them.

I said I'd never buy a 1:4 but if they did godfather in 1:4 with the chair now that would be the shizz! But yeah they could of done much more with godfather maybe one day they will.

There'd always be that one character every 1/6-only collector would be happy to have in 1/4. For me it'd be Jim Kelly.

Back