Enterbay... Wats next...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leon 911

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know if enterbay would be making any 'specific' or confirmed in lineup 1/6 figures in the near future (except the basketball ones). Not a big fan of basketball nor the 1/4 scale so hoping some other good 1/6 are in line up at enterbay. Just trying to understand if there are any licenses in their kitty that people in the forum are aware about.

1/6? Bruce Lee in Big Boss.

Hmmm

I'm kinda surprised that I couldn't really think of anything else that's a 1/6 figure.

There's JCVD. But I'm not sure if that's going to be a figure or statue. Other than that ..... :dunno

1/6? Bruce Lee in Big Boss.

Hmmm

I'm kinda surprised that I couldn't really think of anything else that's a 1/6 figure.

There's JCVD. But I'm not sure if that's going to be a figure or statue. Other than that ..... :dunno

Kinda sucks. I think only if we had a lil more visibility... Life wld be simpler. And easy on budget as well

^^Jim Kelly is an instant purchase for me. I think Enterbay work better in the bigger 1/4 scale personally. Their superior sculpting and paint apps take them ahead of Hot Toys IMO
Their Robocop is a MUST.

^^Jim Kelly is an instant purchase for me. I think Enterbay work better in the bigger 1/4 scale personally. Their superior sculpting and paint apps take them ahead of Hot Toys IMO
Their Robocop is a MUST.

1/4 scale doesn't really do it for me - space and cash won't allow it. But if the only way I could get a Jim Kelly figure was in 1/4 I'd be up for it. In fact I don't know whether 1/6 would be big enough to contain that man's cool.

1/4 scale doesn't really do it for me - space and cash won't allow it. But if the only way I could get a Jim Kelly figure was in 1/4 I'd be up for it. In fact I don't know whether 1/6 would be big enough to contain that man's cool.

:lecture true about Jim Kelly! He was awesome :D
It's a shame you cant invest in 1/4 Lejuan, some of their stuff has been unbelievable. I'm not exactly flushed with space myself these days but if it's a particular sought after figure, I do my best to try to accommodate. Even if I have to sit some of my 1/6 stuff on each others shoulders! :lol

:lecture true about Jim Kelly! He was awesome :D
It's a shame you cant invest in 1/4 Lejuan, some of their stuff has been unbelievable. I'm not exactly flushed with space myself these days but if it's a particular sought after figure, I do my best to try to accommodate. Even if I have to sit some of my 1/6 stuff on each others shoulders! :lol

The issue is... There will always be figures you love and one step towards 1/4 will lead to many 1/4ths. I know some of these things are kewl. But 1/6 is where the line is drawn for me i guess... Good for people who can park them :)

Sorry dint mean to respond for Lejuan. Wanted to post above response as a separate reply. My apologies.

I knew it was old new wasnt really too keen on them..... i think if they make anymore bruce's its gonna be like ironman its gonna be over kill. also there's another man of steel Jor El coming from hot toys in 2014

Their 1/6 Bruce Lee line is looking tired though. They could easily release a bunch of those characters again with updated bodies and paint, maybe an alternative outfit here or there, and plenty of people would happily snap them up.

This is what bill posted at start of year

"Let us give the world some idea what to be expecting from us this year 2013 so that you may better plan for your collection lineup. We have Michael Jordan on the line to lead, coming up LBJ, Blake Griffin, D.Rose..etc. THE BIG BOSS at 1/6 Scale with double Head Sculpt , happen in Late July, Another HD Bruce Lee in November~ , HD Amazing Robocop in Q3 or any time sooner , HD Rocky to begin, and HD T-1000(Now T-800 have a company) in Q4.~ Oops~ and HD Masked Rider to launch soon~ And to finalize Mr JCVD for production ~ Very fun this year for something new~ "

So the big boss is the only 1/6 non NBA slated for this year

Back