ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully.........I think it'll be just fine...a 1/4 Joker??? I'm ready!

Now that we've seen that Bats comes with 3 heads, do you guys think Joker has a better chance at multiple sculpts as well? It'd be epic if they captured a few looks, like the mob make-up scene (obviously we are getting), the interrogation scene, and maybe also a laughing sculpt.

What do you guys think? For me, that could tip the scale away from Joker 2.0 even more. I have plenty of 1/6 Jokers, but to get a few different looks in a single 1/4 figure would be fantastic.

I haven't been too impressed with the teaser photographs I've seen so far of the 1/4 Enterbay TDK figures. But that's just my opinion and I know people will disagree with me on that.

The figures in that scale remind me too much of the Tonner style figures. Clunky and awkward at that size.

Action figures were meant to be in the 1/6 scale!!!! LOL!

No official pics at all yet. The two accessories seen so far in the teaser pics are his hand gun (with removable clip) and that Batman playing card.

This too. I love the weathering on the machine gun so much :rock

559346_465981640081336_879439044_n.jpg

I hope no one cares but full pics are being posted by Bill as we speak so I started a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back