ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

siquisiri

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Posted of FB!!
DAMN!!

285712_331686540239219_1852318209_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Enterbay 1/4 Joker

Did you make this figure or something, you are posting it enough. :lol

We've all been looking at that pictures for the past two hours ago or so, that's what he's saying. The vanity to think you were the first to post it!

In before the lock. We already have a thread for the 1/4 EB TDK figure teasers

So the guy thought it deserved its own thread; big friggin' whoop. I don't know what it is with this forum tonight, but a lot of folks need not worry about buying Joker figures, but rather, they should buy some tampons instead.

(Not directed towards you, Gippetto).

I don't know what it is with this forum tonight, but a lot of folks need not worry about buying Joker figures, but rather, they should buy some tampons instead.

Ha! Aren't you the guy who keeps complaining everytime anyone compares the 1/4 Joker and the 1/6 Joker?

No, I'm serious. People are being so confrontational tonight, it's ridiculous.

No, I'm serious. People are being so confrontational tonight, it's ridiculous.

Totally agree man. Ppl are getting incredibly antsy over these Joker figures man. Even out of the movie joker creates chaos :lol

Enterbay playing oneupmanship games again then I see, no doubt Hot Toys will still get the negative publicity :slap

Fair play though EB you've blown the DX11 out of the water with that headsculpt :(

I personally think its ok to keep this thread separate, since its their first clear pic teaser of the joker head and part of the outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back