ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 The Dark Knight License thread

the material of the dress and coat is the same as that used in the film?

the material of the dress and coat is the same as that used in the film?

I sure hope it is not the same material used on the suit. Foam latex does not last long. I would prefer a durable urethane which can be painted by a special base paint to give it the same look as foam latex. If you look at the actual props used in the film after time they get flimsy and loose their shape.

I sure hope it is not the same material used on the suit. Foam latex does not last long. I would prefer a durable urethane which can be painted by a special base paint to give it the same look as foam latex. If you look at the actual props used in the film after time they get flimsy and loose their shape.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

EB: The Dark Knight....figures of the year by a long way. Don't think I've ever been more excited for a collectible.

I remember seeing those first great pics of the Takara years back, and being a student I couldn't afford him at the time. What a pay-off for the wait.

well i guess since the batman begins suit was in the beginning of tdk they decided to make it. i hope they make the TDK version as well later on.

Hot Toys did the same thing back in 2008,

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_082508a.htm

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_082908b.htm

Enterbay is just a few years late, that's all. :lol

Probably been working on it since 2008 too.

smiley_nutkick.gif

:rotfl Medicom

Yeah that's Medicom, not Takara. Takara has a much better face and profile.

I like the Begins suit best. The DK suit is just too busy for my taste. That said, I'm still not going to get into 1/4 scale collecting.

They are both before my time in the 1/6 world

I went from DCD 13 inch Monstrosity to OC Batman :lol

Takara Batman was my first 1/6 Batman figure. Got it in 2006/2007 when the Takara was considered "da best there iz". Inspired the way 1/6 Batman figures are made today (the suits).

Always thought that if they stayed in the game they could have put out a fantastic TDK suit Batman. I wonder why they only did Begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back