Enterbay Scottie Pippen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're displaying this at a show (Especially at Comic-con) put more effort in setting the figure up. Don't just take it out of the box and put it out there. Give it a proper pose.

Really hoping this isn't the production piece. Headsculpt and shoes could really use some work!

Are the two head sculpts the same? I cant seem to tell any difference.

Something seems a little off about the sculpt to me.

And it's a damn shame the shoes dont have the "AIR" text on them!

I'm disappointed with the head sculpt. I was so looking forward to this. I think Storm toys' head sculpt is better. I guess I'll stick with my own Pippen custom. Sigh!

Let's just say the difference is very minimal lol

the main difference lies within the lips. i think they are trying to do a calm face & another face where he usually shows when doing a layup.

95allstar12_627_071105.jpg

anyway i think it's the same sculpt as the one shown in the exhibition, just the poster had some photoshop effects.

Pre-orders up on Clark Toys and Big Bad Toy Store for $249.99. spawnboard code works for 10% off at Clark Toys. Both say August.

Probably because they don't have the proper licenses from Nike (it looks like they only have the licensed sneaker license from the Jordan brand (e.g. all the Jordan figures) and Reebok (the Iverson figure), but not Nike.

Probably because they don't have the proper licenses from Nike (it looks like they only have the licensed sneaker license from the Jordan brand (e.g. all the Jordan figures) and Reebok (the Iverson figure), but not Nike.

Does the Enterbay Shaq have the Reebok Pump license?

I have not seen any close-ups of the shoes for the Magic or Laker Shaq.

The Shaq figures also don't come with the Reebok license.

I picked up Pippen last night at Ani-Con. Additional $40 bucks for the body... definitely over priced.. but wouldn't make sense to not get it either.

The sculpt looks a little better in person, not as spot on as Jordan or Rodman. But I had to collect the trio. If they release a V2 Pippen then i'll just pick up a parted HS. Other then that, I'm done with NBA figures.

Unless they make a Kareem, in that case, i'll get that to pit up with Bruce Lee.

The Shaq figures also don't come with the Reebok license.

I picked up Pippen last night at Ani-Con. Additional $40 bucks for the body... definitely over priced.. but wouldn't make sense to not get it either.

The sculpt looks a little better in person, not as spot on as Jordan or Rodman. But I had to collect the trio. If they release a V2 Pippen then i'll just pick up a parted HS. Other then that, I'm done with NBA figures.

Unless they make a Kareem, in that case, i'll get that to pit up with Bruce Lee.

Nice! Would love to see some new pics with different poses if you have the time.. I saw some new pics on ebay from Ani-Con where Pip looked much better than the Enterbay official ones

Back