Enterbay Scottie Pippen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Would love to see some new pics with different poses if you have the time.. I saw some new pics on ebay from Ani-Con where Pip looked much better than the Enterbay official ones

Enterbay usually nails the headsculpts.

It's really odd that the their latest two (Pippen, Shaq) are good but not spot-on like their previous NBA figures. It might have to do with the facial expression(s) that Enterbay chose.

Fingers crossed that the Curry reveal in September is good.

Oh man, might need Pippen just to do this pose with my Jordan!!
11825549_803439573058270_8863629191259625540_n.jpg

Good news you wait long enough most of the prices for the figs drop.....

I don't really think that is the case with Enterbay NBA lines. Jordan they made too many of the first ones, especially when people realized the line was going to keep going. LeBron is in his "old" uniform now which is why that is being discounted. If you look at Kobe, Rose, Durant, Rodman, Griffin, Iverson, they aren't going under $200 (or under their retail), it seems like these are NOT limited production though, so Enterbay is making they as the demand is there, like the Kobe 2.0 figure has been out for a couple years now, vendors run out for a few months and then more appear, but price stays over $200...

Basically Enterbay is insuring they don't get stuck with a lot of inventory again and keeping the price high at retailers, but the negative effect is that as a "hobby" the value is not going to be there if they keep releasing more of the figures after they sell out (although prices seem to creep up with each new release).

personally I wouldn't expect to see new figures drop under $200, especially retired players.

I don't really think that is the case with Enterbay NBA lines. Jordan they made too many of the first ones, especially when people realized the line was going to keep going. LeBron is in his "old" uniform now which is why that is being discounted. If you look at Kobe, Rose, Durant, Rodman, Griffin, Iverson, they aren't going under $200 (or under their retail), it seems like these are NOT limited production though, so Enterbay is making they as the demand is there, like the Kobe 2.0 figure has been out for a couple years now, vendors run out for a few months and then more appear, but price stays over $200...

Basically Enterbay is insuring they don't get stuck with a lot of inventory again and keeping the price high at retailers, but the negative effect is that as a "hobby" the value is not going to be there if they keep releasing more of the figures after they sell out (although prices seem to creep up with each new release).

personally I wouldn't expect to see new figures drop under $200, especially retired players.

I believe the prices have dropped for some of the Jordans.

I remember preordering some at BBTS/Clarktoys and the prices dropping a few months later or during certain sales. So if you're patient and having good timing, you might be able to get a deal. Even Enterbay had a Black Friday sale last year, I think it was 20% plus free shipping (from Hong Kong).

But I don't think the drops were significant, it's not like they dropped 50%.

Just wanted to post 2 quick pictures of the awesome Enterbay Pippen I received from my friend Timcent88 who hooked it up for me and really took extra care of the packaging for me.. These pics def don't due this figure justice as he is as great as I had hoped..

24pifqx.jpg

29p9rph.jpg

Also I am going to be doing a video review of him on youtube soon and will post a link on here when I am done if that's cool, in the case anyone's interested or is on the fence about getting this guy (you should!!) but be warned it will be from my iphone and will be my first figure review so it might suck lol I haven't found any reviews on him online yet so I figure it could only help the collecting community to see this awesome figure in video format.. again, I apologize in advance if my video review stinks as I am nowhere near as talented or charismatic as my fav figure reviewers ala reviewerking or sean long lol

Last edited:

Check out my 1st video review on this awsome figure, it's got everything you wouldn't want it one--awkwardness/iphone quality/shaky camera--enjoy!!

Solid review.....man those head sculpts just slightly different enough....tho first glance they look identical.

Thanks darkseed.. I'm sure I'll get better but I rushed to put it out there so the masses could finally have a review of him online and yea I agree with u on the head sculpts!

Enterbay usually nails the headsculpts.

It's really odd that the their latest two (Pippen, Shaq) are good but not spot-on like their previous NBA figures. It might have to do with the facial expression(s) that Enterbay chose.

Fingers crossed that the Curry reveal in September is good.

They might use a different sculptor this time around.

Shaq is pretty damn spot on.

Pippen is alright.. I've warmed up to it. Was on the fence, then bought it just to complete the trio. Had it for a few weeks... I like it more now.

The worst NBA sculpt from Enterbay has to be Jeremy Lin... just awful... Durant is not that much better either.

Jordan, Rose, and Rodman are all really great.

Thanks for the kind words dude, and yea I totally agree with u on the shoes

Great review v_chaidez, especially for your first try.

Hong Kong is totally not Japan (not even the same country), but whatever... to the West its the same thing right?

Anyways Congrats, I also agree it looks alright and the **** it receives is not really fair. Its not the best, but its not as bad as people say it is. People have to understand its specifically based on the 1996 Finals look.

Great review v_chaidez, especially for your first try.

Hong Kong is totally not Japan (not even the same country), but whatever... to the West its the same thing right?

Anyways Congrats, I also agree it looks alright and the **** it receives is not really fair. Its not the best, but its not as bad as people say it is. People have to understand its specifically based on the 1996 Finals look.

You are totally correct and thank you for the correction Stan, I won't make that mistake again.. also, I really appreciate your kind words and taking the time to check out my video.

It would have been cool to have 2 different Finals look so that he had two different hair sculpts but my Pippen looks great in my detolf so I'm not gonna complain!

Rodman's sculpts were perfect ....they just made them 1/8 scale for reasons unknown...

Rodman's sculpts were perfect ....they just made them 1/8 scale for reasons unknown...

I've looked up some reviews on youtube and I haven't noticed the smaller head on him but it must be more noticeable when you have him in hand..

I found this picture online earlier and had to post it here.. this is superb posing!!!

25up8j5.jpg

Back