Enterbay Scottie Pippen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking figure.

Now need some 1/6 computers for Shaq and Scottie so we can re-enact their instagram wars.

Finally got mine in today from BBTS. Man Enterbay needs to work on their bodies! My Rodman had a ridiculously tight shoulder and so does the new Pippen. Just trying to move the arms outwards on its ratchet was scary!

So weird that the sculpts are almost identical.

Great figure though!

Yeah I just got mine and was shocked how identical they were, Enterbay REALLY cheaping out on Pippen. Literally the only difference is a slightly open mouth, nothing else, no expression difference at all!

Good thing my list is short on future figures to pick up, and most probably won't be made (Jabaar, Magic, Bird, Chamberlain, maybe Duncan)

also pissed about dropping $300 on rodman (with extra body), to see how out of scale the head is, how did they not fix that? its like they spent X amount of time and money on the sculpt and then realized because of the bigger body size it wasn't going to look right but didn't want to start over...

Just have to remember chances of getting a new Rodman or Pipper are slim to none, they have too many other figures to make, and of course 20 more Jordan's coming (hopefully with smaller production runs that don't sit at BBTS.com for years)

Hi somebody know if its possible to found somewhere a custom version of the Nike air more uptempo with real design ?
I am noobie with 1/6 figure (look my presentation topic) but i noticed somes custom shoes can be available.
About Pippen figure, my opinion is i am sad Enterbay used a a non representative sculpt face for him, Pippen with full hair look more the old jailbreaker Pippen, a Pippen with his early 90 hair style and no beard is more representative for me, at end i throught its because Enterbay used the allstar game 96 design (like the Jordan serie) but the 96 Pippen don't use this head, the 96+more uptempo one neither...
tumblr_kzhutrTY2a1qa47iwo1_500.jpg

Back