Enterbay Scottie Pippen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To anyone interested, he is a part of 25% sale on clarktoys for cyber Monday, came out to $212 for me shipped. A lot easier to swallow than his normal MSRP.

I sure will, not too crazy about the actual figure but I needed him for my big three, thanks for the heads up about Clarktoys, I wanted to pick up kobe but he is not eligible for the code.

No problem. :duff I'll probably try to do the same thing as well, some day, even though the Pippen likeness isn't the strongest. You got Rodman, right? I know the head's a little small for the body but I still prefer it to the Storm sculpt.

Thank you Yankee and Asdf, I am slowly liking this enterbay figures, originally the plan was just to get the big 3 but I might expand to different players too.

drive.jpg
flu.jpg
front-open.jpg

Great pics, loved the review. :clap

The signature kicks are known as the Air More Uptempo.

nike-air-more-uptempo-black-white-3.jpg

Enterbay didn't get the licensing, unfortunately. It didn't get the licensing for Rodman's Air Shake Ndestrukt, either.

Love that shoe, never got a chance to own one since i can't afford it at that time.

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know they will re release this. I passed on 72-10 because I wanted Concords but i will definitely cop that pippen and the flu game next year

No problem, man, thanks for the info on the Flu Game 12s. :duff I didn't know they were getting the Retro/Remastered treatment next year, they're a sure cop. Same with the Retro VII Olympics even though they're a Tinker Hatfield Alternate and they might not be entirely faithful to the OG.

Back