Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kit bashing will be hard if you own the BW version. As Lejuan said the outifts are too big for the BW body so you either have to purchase one of the enterbay bodies or buy the respect/war version complete.

The way I might do it is to buy the war version body+outift+accesories and use the BW head for a throne display. And for the pool side i'll either buy the complete respect (depending on price) or just buy an enterbay body+respect clothing and headsculpt. Then just use the BW accesories.

There is a picture of the RM-5 body compared with the RM-X and RM-4. I think RM-5 sits in the middle or it's slightly shorter than RM-X.

Bashing the outfits between BW and these shouldn't be a problem.

Kit bashing will be hard if you own the BW version. As Lejuan said the outifts are too big for the BW body so you either have to purchase one of the enterbay bodies or buy the respect/war version complete.

The way I might do it is to buy the war version body+outift+accesories and use the BW head for a throne display. And for the pool side i'll either buy the complete respect (depending on price) or just buy an enterbay body+respect clothing and headsculpt. Then just use the BW accesories.

I was thinking more along the lines of head swapping and accessories. I'm going to commit to either one body type and suit or the other. personally I think that the body and suit are one of blitzways strong areas so I may just purchase the respect versions head. I'll probably just be happy with what I've already got and just pass on this one, but that's a lot easier said than done for me.

I dont know. The respect clothing looks very nice from the proto pics but then again it may turn out like the war version; aka needing alot of futzing to look good. So if thats the case I might just buy the head of the respect and the complete war version.

They are or they aren't!? I want proof people!

inbwo0.jpg

So your option here is, get a separated body from EB sets for the hairy chest, or buy RM-5 later and leave out or draw your own hairy chest hairs, hahaha

So your option here is, get a separated body from EB sets for the hairy chest, or buy RM-5 later and leave out or draw your own hairy chest hairs, hahaha

Thanks for posting that pic, it looks like the EB and BW bodies will be pretty close in terms of size/scale. The double-jointed elbows will allow for a wider range of posing options too - the BW body can't hold an M16/M203 properly.

Man, this is Godfather Pacino, not Scarface Pacino. He looks too young and nice. Not hardened and blood thirsty yet. Remove the scar and it would be a great young Don Corleone.

Yeah, let's just wait and see how much the regular RM-5 body goes for. I think the drawn on neck/chest hair is negligible for me. I don't think $82 is justified for a rubber chest.

IMO this hs looks just like him in the pool side scene with Elvira.This is by far the BEST looking Al Pacino head sculpt i've ever seen!This is definitely the "Peace" version with that expression.Does anyone know if he comes equpped with a holster for that Berretta?^_^

The likeness is definitely there, maybe if it were a touch more intense it would be perfect.

I'd have liked to see a face like this-

Al+Pacino+1.jpg

To all those complaining that he looks too relaxed or not having a mean expression, please remember that this version is the "Respect" version:

69464edegw1dn4f3ojhcrj.jpg

Looks like there's a second Scarface figure coming out from EB. This one directly competes with Blitzway's for sure.

Meaning he was at the top of his game, feeling confident and not afraid of anything. He already got the money, and he got the powaa and like the pic of the eteaser above, he get the woman.

No reason for him to have the mean looking eye and hungry expression when he was at the police station or washing the dish :huh

Back