Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my third EB. They truly make wonderful figures despite what HT fanboys say. I love all these unique licenses that they are acquiring lately :D

Yeah I'm down with this as well. Don't get me wrong, I like HT, but EB has some very unique licenses which I think is cool. Anyway I'm hoping BBTS will have this, they have the war version, so I'm guessing they should.

Well I have the Blitzway set and this is on a different level. Looks fantastic! What to do with two Scarfaces though?!

Proudly display both...2 different interpretations of a bad ass character is sweet. Also I'm sure some will favor one or the other and that's always interesting to hear why.

a couple of no glasses pics!

387864_232896860118188_100001936270990_539143_1003355539_n.jpg

387264_232896923451515_100001936270990_539146_986201484_n.jpg

awesome likeness! unfortunately i hate that happy puppy dog look for Tony, and i don't like the likeness or suit of the War.
until i see a proper looking "war" "say 'ello" version, i'll stick w/ Blitzway. at least it has attitude.

the respect head would make a fantastic Corleone or even from Dog Day. he was happy in that for a minute lol

Yeah I'm down with this as well. Don't get me wrong, I like HT, but EB has some very unique licenses which I think is cool. Anyway I'm hoping BBTS will have this, they have the war version, so I'm guessing they should.

Proudly display both...2 different interpretations of a bad ass character is sweet. Also I'm sure some will favor one or the other and that's always interesting to hear why.

I'm also thinking about getting the War Version as well. Two Scarface's in their iconic poses and outfits will look excellent in any collection :D

BBTS will definitely carry the respect version if they have the war version.

I think this head mayyy just beat out blitzway in terms of likeness, but the expression just doesnt come close to BW in terms of capturing tony's character. Not near intense enough. Plus, with the chair and a better overall suit, I still say BW is the way to go. Anyone who owns this (which may well be me too!) will still have a great figure!

im on this, deffo buy, but ill put the BW shirt and gun Holster on this then it would be perfect, the headscuplt blows blitzways out the water, in my opinion and i own both well will one both when i purchase this, ____ it im gonna get the war version too lol

Blitzway's sculpt is better IMO. The enterbay sculpt is a little off to me.
Maybe it's the nice expression on his face that throws off the acurracy? who knows.

This version is the best one out of all 3 offerings IMO. Bw sculpt is mean looking. Not bad either. I don't feel its fair to compare Bw sculpt. This one has a calm look.

If anything the outfit is also a main debate too

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

:exactly: The sculpt is nice but the eyes look like too sensitive. Tony doesn't give a ____ and I want that look.

yet again your banging on about the look, its movie accurate to the pool side scene with elvira when tonys not a raving lunatic, this scuplt is amazing far suprior to BW, and i have BW haters gonna hate, THATS WHY THEY DONE A WAR VERSION no pleasing some people

yet again your banging on about the look, its movie accurate to the pool side scene with elvira when tonys not a raving lunatic, this scuplt is amazing far suprior to BW, and i have BW haters gonna hate, THATS WHY THEY DONE A WAR VERSION no pleasing some people

:goodpost::goodpost: I think it's great that EB has also done the War Version to please fans looking for that "angrier" Tony.

Yet again? Don't I have to post something more than once to be told yet again I am doing something?

I don't understand how I am hating posting a comment about what I prefer glad your fancy is officially tickled. The figure isn't to my liking neither is BW Respect or EB War. Who cares?

Yet again? Don't I have to post something more than once to be told yet again I am doing something?

I don't understand how I am hating posting a comment about what I prefer glad your fancy is officially tickled. The figure isn't to my liking neither is BW Respect or EB War. Who cares?

im saying in general few people said exactly the same, they have went for the scene with elvira, its spot on, my fancy is officially tickled ? no mate i just know a good head sculpt when i see one of an iconic actor haters are gonna hate, its class how EB are doing these license instead of playing safe like hot toys rehashing poor films such as wolverine origins with the 2.0 and constant milk porridge carrot war machines, well done EB a Die Hard or a Taxi Driver next, Keep doing your thang Eb

Last edited:

Chill out mate :lol Personally, having seen the eyes on the Respect version, I can honestly say that I prefer BW's rendition of Tony Montana in terms of expression and character. But we now have three high-end Tony Montanas, at least one of which should keep 99% of fans happy. And if not, there's plenty of bashing potential there.

im saying in general few people said exactly the same, they have went for the scene with elvira, its spot on, my fancy is officially tickled ? no mate i just know a good head sculpt when i see one of an iconic actor haters are gonna hate, its class how EB are doing these license instead of playing safe like hot toys rehashing poor films such as wolverine origins with the 2.0 and constant milk porridge carrot war machines, well done EB a Die Hard or a Taxi Driver next, Keep doing your thang Eb

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...and what Darkseed and some others are saying is they don't dig it. Having a different opinion doesn't make one a hater :dunno

The eyes aren't Scarface. I see more Michael Corleone than Scarface in the eyes and overall expression. I have seen the pool seen many a time and Scarface did not look like that.
Nevertheless its better than that god awful war version and the suit looks better than BW suit.
But for myself, Blitzways head sculpt is Tony Montanna spot on.
Does anyone know if the EB suits will fit the BW body?

Back