Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh an inside man. I already have a perfect Scarface. I dont need another. Respect Version that is. I wouldn't mind a War Version for a sexy bash

Oh no they can still take notes. For those who dont have BWs Scarface. Hear thay EB? Get back to work

I'm selling a few of my hot toys and I was considering picking up a scar face. I can't make my mind up on which one to buy. I'm kind of leaning toward the blitzway figure, but I'm wondering if I should wait and see how this one turns out. I really wish hot toys would snag this license I trust them more than I do enterbay.

I'm selling a few of my hot toys and I was considering picking up a scar face. I can't make my mind up on which one to buy. I'm kind of leaning toward the blitzway figure, but I'm wondering if I should wait and see how this one turns out. I really wish hot toys would snag this license I trust them more than I do enterbay.

im selling a few of mine to and i probs sell the blitzway one too if enterbay nail the eyes on the respect version, if they nail it, it will make BW look to cartoony

As good as Scarface looks so far, I definitely need to see the eyes...they nailed it on the War Version though so I think this will be just as good if not better :lecture

I haven't seen or heard anything good about the enterbay war version scar face. The war version would be the obvious choice to me, but I haven't seen any pics or video that convince me, and he seems to have a mob of collectors that simply hate him.

I really wish hot toys would snag this license I trust them more than I do enterbay.

Folks who canceled their Bruce Wayne Bats and DX Indy figures might not have the same trust :wink1:

...the BW version is pretty much a HT standard product anyway.

Soon!

69464edegw1dov8977znyj.jpg
The sculpt is looking quite good there. Relaxed and confident.

Bias much? All the companies make the same mistakes. Hot Toys is no exception. At this point with some Hot Toys experience of messed up things I have in hand too, I don't even care who makes anything anymore. As long as the end product is good.

Bias much? All the companies make the same mistakes. Hot Toys is no exception. At this point with some Hot Toys experience of messed up things I have in hand too, I don't even care who makes anything anymore. As long as the end product is good.

Bias much ??? its not being biased just hes saying he prefers hot toys over enterbay and so what, but to be honest i have enterbay hot toys and BW figures and i havnt had a problem with anyone

Its ironic that some guys want to see this version fail, JUST because they bought the Blitzway version...

:exactly: and :goodpost:

Man this is turning out good. I have the BW version but would consider selling it if this one comes out better...

I think I will wait and see how this one comes out to buy anything. I'm just not crazy about the head sculpt on the war version and the wardrobe leaves something to be desired. so far I think the blitzway one is the best choice, but his face does come off a bit cartoonish. I know one thing for sure I am ready for tony montana to hurry up and get in my collection, I didn't realize how much I wanted one until I saw these releases. I think I'll be happy with either choice I just want to choose the best even if it involves some waiting.

I admit it. I dont want this version to turn out better than Blitzways. It's gonna be interesting to see the final product but I am full of sour grapes over this.

Just being honest

Back