Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far this looks a lot nicer than Blitzway's headsculpt and I was already impressed with it. Calmer expression than Blitzway's.

Calmer? This one looks way nicer and realistic than Blitzway's which IMO is nothing but a caricature, I mean Pacino did make that droopo face but not THAT much throughout the movie.

Calmer? This one looks way nicer and realistic than Blitzway's which IMO is nothing but a caricature, I mean Pacino did make that droopo face but not THAT much throughout the movie.

The paint app looks much better for sure. Blitzway's sculpt has a frown with slightly more tense eyebrows.

So far whats shown here suggest a calmer looking sculpt. So it won't be exactly just out doing Blitzway but it's a bit different too.
scarface_product_1.jpg

It's nice to see a new pic but lets not judge/compare half a head with blitzway yet. I own and like the blitzway version however, the best viewed angle is at approximately like the pic above. When looking at a true profile or from below some notable distortions can be observed. Lets wait for for more pics before expressing any opinion.

In a way it would be a pity for this sculpt and paint to be superior to BW's, 'cause for me the sunglasses holes diminish the whole thing. I couldn't pick up either figure based on this alone, however good the rest of it is. Petty maybe, but that's my personal OC thing.

Skin tones look a lot more realistic but its that upper half of the head that will make or break this piece. Im only going to pick up one of EB Scarfaces and I'm hoping this one comes out better than the War Version.

Of course it looks realistic. It's proto.

Their products never come out with those paint apps.

I am very happy with Blitzway. It only depends on the suit. If Enterbay's suit is better, I might buy it. But I don't think it will make a big difference. I will just wait for the headsculpt on Ebay and play with the heads from time to time.

Just a bunch of guys who got the Blitzway version and are sour grapes about the fact that those who held out will get a better sculpt and painted version from another company. And EB's bad run with their Storm Riders line till Bruce Lee GoD 3rd Edition give a very good chance for people to ____ on them. Its funny than inspite of an excellent Terminator release there are people who STILL say that the HT Arnie sculpt is 'better' than the EB?! :cuckoo:

I myself am one of those who was affected by EB's QC with their new GoD, but I also own their older Bruce Lee figures, and they are still my favourite figures! Its funny how some people who dont even own EB figures dont hesitate to go with the crowd and take a swipe at them. Dissing EB seems to be an 'in' thing.Its sad because technically the only company which is capable of being a competitor to Hot Toys is Enterbay. And this is acknowledged by HT themselves with their announcements and releases.

What was the problem with the Storm Riders line? So far from all the collecting biz, the GOD v.3 was really the only badly executed product.

I mean there's always tiny things people will nitpick but they're not real issues or flaws like the rubber body that goes bad after strained posing to the rubber.

What was the problem with the Storm Riders line? So far from all the collecting biz, the GOD v.3 was really the only badly executed product.

I mean there's always tiny things people will nitpick but they're not real issues or flaws like the rubber body that goes bad after strained posing to the rubber.

The storm rider line had huge QC issues, then the production sculpt according to HK collectors 'not like prototype sculpt' etc etc Honestly the HK collectors were a bunch of real nitpickers... the disease seemed to have caught on worldwide now. (That day I heard a complain which said the ne HT Cap America sucks as HT cheapened out and gave a plastic shield instead of a metal one :cuckoo: ) Anyway, they had loose joint issues (Ip Man) The HD 1003's final pieces specially the paint on the hs made the Bruce Lee 'fish eyed/sleepy' etc etc then the statues bent over time. There were complains of lots of paint inconsistencies from unit to unit. Then the cancellation of Bulma etc etc lot of figures didnt sell well or sell out according to their estimate and the big buzz came when there was a public spat between Arnie Kim with Bill leading to Arnie leaving (Which many considered to be the end of Enterbay)

I have a BW Tony and have to admit that I dont want this sculpt to look better. However I do hope this sculpt is better than the War Version. In that case I will make a purchase.

The storm rider line had huge QC issues, then the production sculpt according to HK collectors 'not like prototype sculpt' etc etc Honestly the HK collectors were a bunch of real nitpickers... the disease seemed to have caught on worldwide now. (That day I heard a complain which said the ne HT Cap America sucks as HT cheapened out and gave a plastic shield instead of a metal one :cuckoo: ) Anyway, they had loose joint issues (Ip Man) The HD 1003's final pieces specially the paint on the hs made the Bruce Lee 'fish eyed/sleepy' etc etc then the statues bent over time. There were complains of lots of paint inconsistencies from unit to unit. Then the cancellation of Bulma etc etc lot of figures didnt sell well or sell out according to their estimate and the big buzz came when there was a public spat between Arnie Kim with Bill leading to Arnie leaving (Which many considered to be the end of Enterbay)

Thanks for clarifying. I actually have the storm warrior Cloud figure and it looks better than the promotion shots so I was confused about actual qc accusations.

Also in my possession is the Donnie yen figures which are pretty good too. Most of the complaints I've read are pretty blown out of proportion.

Anyhoo, ENTERBAYs upcoming releases look good. There's a lot of stuff I want to pick up next year from ENTERBAY and HOT TOYS. The 1/4 stuff has changed the collecting game. Once people see and like the 1/4 hot toys stuff, they'll forget ENTERBAY ventured out ahead with the amazing terminator 2.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Back