Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just the truth.

Their paint apps are flat. It's the sculpt that has the details, which are pretty good.

I have Ip Man. Had their Fearless Jet Li and FoF Bruce (but to be fair, these figures are a bit older, they were pretty cool back then). I probably would have sold Ip Man too, but he's not fetching as much. Some say "they look better in person." Not really, the paint apps are still flat and nothing like their protos.

Last edited:
their 1/4 bruce lee HD was amazing. no issues.
i just dont liek EB quality control, its terrible even on some of their older figures. IP man clothing and accessories was brilliant, apart from the body.

Their new WAR version scarface doesnt look right to me, but i love the accessories

Looks ____ing amazing if you ask me

385426_338249712854530_100000085131298_1424358_1016568624_n.jpg

I think Enterbay will nail this one. The teaser not only looks amazing, but the tailoring of the outfit on both this and the war version looks amazing (compared to Leon's clothing obstacles).

Enterbays paint apps are better inhand than most HT ones. They don't feel as mass produced. They let themselves down with overall quality control, price and bodies.

But the head sculpts I have of theirs are pretty outstanding.

So far, the paint app on the lower part of the HS looks great. Wanna see those eyes and his expression on thie one.

I'm not a fan of the war version, but so far this looks good, I'm pretty interested in seeing the in hand...might be my first EB fig depending on how the in hand pics look.

Enterbays paint apps are better inhand than most HT ones. They don't feel as mass produced. They let themselves down with overall quality control, price and bodies.

But the head sculpts I have of theirs are pretty outstanding.

Yeah it's the quality control that's the problem. I love their Che sculpt though. I can't get over how great it looks in person.

Yeah it's the quality control that's the problem. I love their Che sculpt though. I can't get over how great it looks in person.

:exactly: I quote the real problem is the QC I think the last figure of Eb are better painted than Ht one but QC for this expensive figures is the most important thing,This Tony could be a wonderful must buy... for me the tony war version has only a little defect: his heasculpt is a too old Tony look like...

Apparently the War Version suit needed alot of futzing right out of the box. This sculpt has to be 10X better than BW's sculpt to warrant a purchase. The cost is most likely going to be over 200

Looks phenomenal on that shot. Suit sits much more realistic than on "The War Version".
Still not a big fan of that facial expression for Scarface, but the likeness is dead-on Pacino from the early 80's.

Yeah I dont know why people are saying it looks like Pacino. We have seen his hair and lower face. But the likeness is all in the eyes. I bet EB are hiding something behind those glasses that they dont want people to see.

My honest opinion.... EB Respect Scarface is better than Blitzway.

Both are good, but I think EB has it.

Before anyone bites me, I have seen it without the glasses...

Back