Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
402517_334278179926198_214372788583405_1154192_131177330_n.jpg

Kinda too bad about the money. A Benjamin just flat-out didn't look like that in '83...

Capture_00162.JPG

...picking nits perhaps, but it would have been a cool detail to get right.

Kinda too bad about the money. A Benjamin just flat-out didn't look like that in '83...

...picking nits perhaps, but it would have been a cool detail to get right.

Isnt it a criminal offence to replicate 'exact design and details' of any currency notes in any sizes, I mean even Bank Robber Joker notes deliberately miss certain details. Nothing easier than scanning a real note and resizing it

Isnt it a criminal offence to replicate 'exact design and details' of any currency notes in any sizes, I mean even Bank Robber Joker notes deliberately miss certain details. Nothing easier than scanning a real note and resizing it

Well I'm not saying it has to be a 100% exact replica, I just think it would be cool if it looked more like the late 60's-mid 90's version of the bill instead of the current design.

Again, maybe I'm nitpicking but (to me, at least) Scarface is very much a product of his time and I would have appreciated the detail.

The cigar could possibly be pointed at one end so that it rests in between the sculpted lips. Hot Toys Dutch had this.

The cigar could possibly be pointed at one end so that it rests in between the sculpted lips. Hot Toys Dutch had this.

I can say that the cigar is not pointed for lips, it is however made of a soft rubber, might be jammed in there to stay... I'll find out in one day and let you know...

My god you can clearly see there not the same in the pics

ok mate.. maybe I wrong, maybe YOU WRONG...
the war version has the same....

fjoln9.jpg

125swgh.jpg

anyway I am not here to put enterbay on shame,I love their product (I would like a best qc for their items for not losing my money to shipping back)) and I solved my issues with them aswell. but is strange to have two figures with the same shoes...one if the king of the comedy, the other one is the king of yeyo...sound weird

Last edited:
Rowan Atkinson was a huge Scarface fan. His choice of shoes reflects this. In an interview a few years back he actually wanted the Mr Bean character to wear a white suit as homage to Tony Montana - but in the end he settled for the more subtle footwear style.

Rowan Atkinson was a huge Scarface fan. His choice of shoes reflects this. In an interview a few years back he actually wanted the Mr Bean character to wear a white suit as homage to Tony Montana - but in the end he settled for the more subtle footwear style.

:lol:lol:lol:exactly::goodpost:

Thanks for posting. After seeing the BW next to the War Version, it really shows how off the chin and face is to me on the BW sculpt. They have the expression done nicely but it looks like the face is just popping out of the head, and the chin is gigantic.

for all saying the chin on the BW version is gigantic...

2lae8oz.jpg

mc94d1.jpg

fvvk2c.jpg

dbo0p0.jpg

ok mate.. maybe I wrong, maybe YOU WRONG...
the war version has the same....

fjoln9.jpg

125swgh.jpg

anyway I am not here to put enterbay on shame,I love their product (I would like a best qc for their items for not losing my money to shipping back)) and I solved my issues with them aswell. but is strange to have two figures with the same shoes...one if the king of the comedy, the other one is the king of yeyo...sound weird

sorry but there not the same

So shadowfla you can stop saying there the same as mr beans shoes, i sir am not wrong.

They could of done better with the shoes but 2 awesome scarface figures from EB :)

Back