Enterbay RM - 5 Action Body "Mr. Han"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If OSB doing this, there be no probs for everyone. very reliable people and service

If OSB doing this, there be no probs for everyone. very reliable people and service

Thanks for the big up ;)

Hope to get some sort of sample together in a few weeks, my brother in law is going to get the body from the EB shop tomorrow and send it to Kunch.

lol I kinda rather put the Han head on the RM4.2 body. Feels like a waste using it (RM5) for a geezer! :d

I went ahead and ordred the combo pack. For only $44 you get the second Che body and the Kung Fu suit, so I figured why not. I have been wanting to check out one of their newer bodies so it was a good excuse. And I can always sell of the Che head and Kung Fu suit if I don't find a use for them :D

Yeah I also caved in for the two pack w/costume. Might just sell off the RM4 body if I don't have any use for it.

got the enterbay body and han head....now i need to get the kunch outfit set and then i will have the perfect set up w/bruce lee...:)

Uncle Kien in da house a.k.a. Mr.Han Man.

Of all the times i've ever visited the Enterbay store, this is the first time i ever had to wait in line, and a pretty damn long line at that.

I went at 2pm, the store wasent opened yet, decided to walk around come back at 2:30, and there was a 20-30 person line.

RM-5, you need to buy 2 in order to get the kung-fu clothes, and everyone was buying 2 or 4 at a time. I'm pretty sure if i go tommorow or Monday he will be close to sold out.

Bring on the Generic Hairy White man with Karate Suit RM-6, and the Random Black Afro Guy with Sunglasses RM-7 extra body for their NBA line.

Sorry bout the flash, its in a cuppbard and i can't get any light into it.

IMG-20120114-00283.jpg

IMG-20120114-00282.jpg

IMG-20120114-00282.jpg

IMG-20120114-00279.jpg

How is the RM-5 body quality? Any weak joints or ankle?
Congratz that you get it already!!!

Last edited:
Mr Han, I have crossed the line and purchased you....now you just need clothes :D

Uncle Kien in da house a.k.a. Mr.Han Man.

Of all the times i've ever visited the Enterbay store, this is the first time i ever had to wait in line, and a pretty damn long line at that.

I went at 2pm, the store wasent opened yet, decided to walk around come back at 2:30, and there was a 20-30 person line.

RM-5, you need to buy 2 in order to get the kung-fu clothes, and everyone was buying 2 or 4 at a time. I'm pretty sure if i go tommorow or Monday he will be close to sold out.

Bring on the Generic Hairy White man with Karate Suit RM-6, and the Random Black Afro Guy with Sunglasses RM-7 extra body for their NBA line.

wow...amazing he's that popular!

Chuck Norris may present some licensing issues but I don't think Kareem would.

It's pretty well known he lost a lot in investments a decade or so ago and would like to make some money. He has his Adidas endorsement contracts including using Game of Death imagery on t-shirts and the like. Don't think he'd have a problem at all signing over his likeness for figures to Enterbay.

Hopefully since they own 1/6 Game of Death anyway, they just contact him and we can get an official Mantis figure !

Well you gotta understand, to us Hongers Shih Kien was not just Mr.Han to us.

He was THE villian actor probably of the century for HK Cinema. Although he was way before my time, he was still in high gear till the early 90's.

If he was 30 years younger, I'd say his status equals to Jack Nicholson of Hong Kong. He even has that sinister Jack grin with the eyebrows. However, since fame and fortune for actors in Hong Kong cinema was more lean towards the late 80's - 90's (actors of the 50's-60's were paid very poorly), and the era he was in, i suppose he is closer to Bela Lugosi.

Plus, he was the original villan of the Wong Fei Hung series, where he fought the original Wong Fei Hung probably over 100 times in the 50's, like Skeletor and He-Man. He even has a cameo in the first Jet Li Once Upon a Time in China - Wong Fei Hung movie.

Well you gotta understand, to us Hongers Shih Kien was not just Mr.Han to us.

He was THE villian actor probably of the century for HK Cinema. Although he was way before my time, he was still in high gear till the early 90's.

If he was 30 years younger, I'd say his status equals to Jack Nicholson of Hong Kong. He even has that sinister Jack grin with the eyebrows. However, since fame and fortune for actors in Hong Kong cinema was more lean towards the late 80's - 90's (actors of the 50's-60's were paid very poorly), and the era he was in, i suppose he is closer to Bela Lugosi.

Plus, he was the original villan of the Wong Fei Hung series, where he fought the original Wong Fei Hung probably over 100 times in the 50's, like Skeletor and He-Man. He even has a cameo in the first Jet Li Once Upon a Time in China - Wong Fei Hung movie.

Interesting. I know who he was but didn't know he was still held in such high esteem by the younger generations ....well unless its all 80yr olds lining up for their 1/6 figures :)

I wonder why Enterbay didn't just get his likeness rights if he was that popular? Do you know if he or his family estate didn't like to grant his license?

great pics....

Unless someone else jumps on the bandwagon... I can wait to get Kunch on the case with the EtD gear!

Back