Enterbay RM - 5 Action Body "Mr. Han"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i maybe able to make some claw hands... before there was any Mr Han figures i was working on my own... so if there is some interest in claw i will make them.

This is a nice piece i am getting it

air2012011200000.jpg

i maybe able to make some claw hands... before there was any Mr Han figures i was working on my own... so if there is some interest in claw i will make them.

This is a nice piece i am getting it

[]https://img252.imageshack.us/img252/1424/air2012011200000.jpg[/IMG]

Excellent timing.

Anyone know anything in regard to size vs Hot Toys Enter the Dragon ?

Don't want a Han the size of Kareem :D

Anyone place order yet? Enterbay online selling already!!! But there will not be any costume for sale mention by Bill on FB.

I don't have a true size comparison but this body is a little bit around hot toys narrow size. Slightly shorter since it's almost the height of the RM-X.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

I'm at work and I can't check the sizes but the Bruce DX body is about the same as the RM-X. Bruce DX might be slightly slight taller or same height. Yet shorter than the RM4.

I'm at work and I can't check the sizes but the Bruce DX body is about the same as the RM-X. Bruce DX might be slightly slight taller or same height. Yet shorter than the RM4.

Thanks Cosmo. EB Mr Han will look great then. Will you place ur order soon?

Following on from my previous post, now in talks with Kunch, my partners in China about making a EtD suit for 'Han' !!

The Bruce DX body is significantly smaller/shorter than the RM-X body. Thus shorter than the RM4

Back