Enterbay RM - 5 Action Body "Mr. Han"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydeous

Apprentice
CF Supporter
Reaction score
69464edegw1doyhl1oxw6j.jpg

69464edegw1doyhls1uqfj.jpg

69464edegw1doyhmvm5x6j.jpg

69464edegw1doyhtlk9f5j.jpg

69464edegw1doyhulcrcmj.jpg

Last edited:
A Enterbay worth buying. Too bad it doesn't have swap out claw hands . . .

Like the Che Guevara Action Body, I'm sure they'll release a clothing set for this figure separately that comes with the clothes and the accessories. Perhaps this is their way of producing this figure without paying heavy licensing fee to WB.

oh nice!

Like the Che Guevara Action Body, I'm sure they'll release a clothing set for this figure separately that comes with the clothes and the accessories. Perhaps this is their way of producing this figure without paying heavy licensing fee to WB.

Hopefully...its kind of useless without the claw hand...

Now this is an awesome surprise! Now I do not have to even think about paying the ridiculous price for the Brother Production one. Hopefully Enterbay will do a clothing set for this figure. I absolutely love their Che one so I'll be more than happy to get this one. Even with the clothing set, Che was a steal at the price he goes for. Hopefully Han will be similar.

A definite buy for me. I'm going to pick up the clothing set too, which will hopefully come with the swap out claw and metal hands.

Back