Enterbay RM - 5 Action Body "Mr. Han"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The outfit is now up as part of a boxed set: You get the Mr. Han RM501, the Che RM402, and the blue suit for $104. I was hoping for the Han body and blue suit for closer to $50, so I'm out.

The outfit is now up as part of a boxed set: You get the Mr. Han RM501, the Che RM402, and the blue suit for $104. I was hoping for the Han body and blue suit for closer to $50, so I'm out.

That's if you get the RM 4.1 (Che) and RM 5 (Shek Kin) together, they throw in the blue suit additionally.

Wait for them to put up the kung fu suit individually.

what u dont get the kung fu suit with the figure? i thought it come with it, what a bummer

They will probably toss it up individually like all the other stuff they have done in the past.

I'm probably gonna order this later .

Last edited:
69464edegw1doyhulcrcmj.jpg
Looks like EB found some use for their Jackie Chan outfit :lol

enterbay-12inch-jackie-chan.jpg

jc1.jpg

I tried to place an order for the boxset at EB's site, but I don't know if my order went through :gah: When I checked out I got this message:

404 Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

Don't want to double order. So I'll wait to see if I get a confirmation email of some sort.

The "Drunken Master 2" outfit is part of the reason I want the boxset. I can imagine a custom 'Drunken Master 2' figure :D Also, I'm curious about the RMX bodies. I'm actually not thaaaaat interested in the Han or Che sculpts, but I guess it's nice to have. Never know, might want a Han figure later :dunno

EB's Jackie Chan figure looks like it might have been a nice release :gah:

Edit: Got a receipt from PayPal. Guess my order went through :D I think $84 ($104 shipped) for 2 bodies, a Han & Che head sculpt, & Jackie Chan outfit is an alright deal in this hobby :D

Last edited:
No need. Got my PayPal receipt :D

Is YJ Park doing all the sculpts? That guy has talent.

Last edited:
Yeah, I thought it was an okay deal. I was thinking of buying a Captain America shield for around $30 (not including shipping), then I read about the deal & thought my money would be better spent on EB's boxset :D

Going by what Breaker posted before, I'm thinking it might be. Would be a shame if EB's bodies came with more quality head sculpts than their upcoming figures.

Looks like EB found some use for their Jackie Chan outfit :lol

[IMGhttps://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eYNJGaiI1ss/SZCTCkKR1dI/AAAAAAAAEWQ/bhbvffd9cQ0/s400/enterbay-12inch-jackie-chan.jpg[/IMG]
[IM]https://www.screen-power.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/jc1.jpg[/IMG]

I tried to place an order for the boxset at EB's site, but I don't know if my order went through :gah: When I checked out I got this message:

404 Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

Don't want to double order. So I'll wait to see if I get a confirmation email of some sort.

The "Drunken Master 2" outfit is part of the reason I want the boxset. I can imagine a custom 'Drunken Master 2' figure :D Also, I'm curious about the RMX bodies. I'm actually not thaaaaat interested in the Han or Che sculpts, but I guess it's nice to have. Never know, might want a Han figure later :dunno

EB's Jackie Chan figure looks like it might have been a nice release :gah:

Edit: Got a receipt from PayPal. Guess my order went through :D I think $84 ($104 shipped) for 2 bodies, a Han & Che head sculpt, & Jackie Chan outfit is an alright deal in this hobby :D
Oh damn, no wonder the outfit looked familiar.

Also put in an order for the Buy 2 get costume free deal.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Following on from my previous post, now in talks with Kunch, my partners in China about making a EtD suit for 'Han' !!

Thanks breakersrevenge. Keep us updated if EtD suit for 'Han' is out or better with claws hand. Hopefully I can purchase it even though I am from Singapore.

Yeah this is turning out pretty accurate. The promo shots looked a little too polished and perfect looking cuz you'll never get him with the double chin as he aged.

383807_293144517399830_100001128519509_788005_327212690_n.jpg

Have been speaking to my partners, Kunch will start sample soon ALSO may have claw in the clothing set included - made in metal!!!

Last edited:
Have been speaking to my partners, Kunch will start sample soon ALSO may have claw in the clothing set included - made in metal!!!

you gotta do the claw WaiMan with the clothing set. what kinda price would we be looking at you think for this set?

you gotta do the claw WaiMan with the clothing set. what kinda price would we be looking at you think for this set?

Well not sure, I'll keep you posted. But we will take the decision to offer free delivery worldwide on this..... even tho its just an idea at this stage between Kunch and us and nothing has been made yet! lol

By the way, Our partners Kunch, for those who don't know are the people who made the Jack Bauer clothing sets - https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/kunch-7-c.asp

Well not sure, I'll keep you posted. But we will take the decision to offer free delivery worldwide on this..... even tho its just an idea at this stage between Kunch and us and nothing has been made yet! lol

By the way, Our partners Kunch, for those who don't know are the people who made the Jack Bauer clothing sets - https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/kunch-7-c.asp

That a very good news. Thanks

Back