Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the fence about this one. I still have to add a Bruce Lee figure to my collection. I've heard horror stories on how fragile the EB bodies are. On this version, is the body made better than the previous ones?

I'm on the fence about this one. I still have to add a Bruce Lee figure to my collection. I've heard horror stories on how fragile the EB bodies are. On this version, is the body made better than the previous ones?

If I only got one Bruce Lee for my collection, this would be well down the list. The only truly awful EB body was the RM used on the GoD v3. The older BL ones used in the earlier sets were actually pretty good for their day, but are dated now. I haven't heard much about this body but it looks pretty good.

Screw EB and get the HT DX set imo. It isn't perfect but it's well decked out and the likeness on the BD sculpt is pretty good - and even better with an EB EtD hair mod.

If I was looking to add a Bruce Lee figure to my collection right now, I'd want somebody to tell me not to buy any past Bruce Lee figures. None. Maybe see what comes next. But that's me.

If you had to have one, I think Lejuans choice might be a popular one.

That's a shame because I really wanted a lee figure in my collection. I prefer his look prior to Enter the Dragon to be honest, so the HT one is not an option. Guess I'll just wait and see what comes next. Would be great if HT got the licence and started making their own.

That's a shame because I really wanted a lee figure in my collection. I prefer his look prior to Enter the Dragon to be honest, so the HT one is not an option. Guess I'll just wait and see what comes next. Would be great if HT got the licence and started making their own.

That's not likely to ever happen after Shannon gave exclusive rights to EB for 1/6 unfortunately. And now the best Lee sculptor around is at Blitzway doing 1/3 statues.

The EB 1/4 scale Bruce Lee HD masterpiece is pretty awesome. I have that and it really stands out in my collection.

That's not likely to ever happen after Shannon gave exclusive rights to EB for 1/6 unfortunately. And now the best Lee sculptor around is at Blitzway doing 1/3 statues.

I hope their license expires soon. Or if they let it sit around not making any figures, she will drop EB.

If you had to have a figure prior to ETD you can't go wrong with the EB Fist of Fury. Two solid Arnie Kim sculpts, two outfits, and a sweet diorama to display it on.

LJ is right though, screw Enterbay.

Does the Fist of fury figure have a strong body. Can it handle poses? Also how much was that figure when it was first released?

I think it was $375 wasn't it? They sure were a chunk o' change in those days, relative to how far a dollar goes today. The BL bodies were fine by the time they got to the 2.5 and 3.5, but I think there were a few reports of wobbly ankles on the earlier 2.0 and 3.0 bodies. I wouldn't pose them nude, 'cause the plastics are a bit dated, but they're fine dressed. Others can confirm or contest all this though, I'm not 100% sure.

The asking prices for the Fist of Fury figures are quite high now. Guess I'll just have to wait until a good one gets released :(

Are we really complaining about lack of choice with Bruce Lee ? :D
Agree though, best released so far is the Hot Toys Enter the Dragon set.

Will be interesting to see if Blitzway can scoop up the 1/6 license soon.
I'm not sure Enterbay and/or Bill care that much anymore, they seem to have moved on to NBA figures and have a full schedule of them coming out over the next couple of years with enough to keep them going for many more.

I have never bought anything from Enterbay but someone is trying to sell me their Enterbay 1/6 Bruce Lee Big Boss brand new for $215 shipped.
Wanted to see if thats a good deal. I read a couple pages back that the Head Sculpt on this figure is horrible. I dont own any Bruce Lee figures so thought $215 wasnt bad. Really looking for the DX 04 Thanks

Back on the fence about getting this figure again. Anyone purchase this recently?

I purchased this about four months ago, i personally love the figure and especially the screaming head sculpt. The clothes are pretty well made as well.

Back