ENTERBAY - New Che Guevara

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!! This is one of the figures I have always wanted to have and with this, I wanted accuracy. The DID was decent, but not good enough for me. But this looks to be the ultimate Che.

Just so you know, in hispanic countries, almost everybody admires Che.

Not just hispanic countries, pal.......looking forward to seeing what they do with this, along with war and peace this may be my third cuban.

Not just hispanic countries, pal.......looking forward to seeing what they do with this, along with war and peace this may be my third cuban.

I just said that because I know nothing of other cultures, so I wont talk about something I dont know. But being hispanic and having been born in Central America, I can say we admire Che.

I know a lot of people that dislike him because of what he believed in, but unfortunately, that is all they know of him.

But yeah, glad to know he is liked in other parts of the world.

I just said that because I know nothing of other cultures, so I wont talk about something I dont know. But being hispanic and having been born in Central America, I can say we admire Che.

I know a lot of people that dislike him because of what he believed in, but unfortunately, that is all they know of him.

But yeah, glad to know he is liked in other parts of the world.

Theres the propaganda and the man and if you can get past the propaganda there was much to admire......and everywhere lays a claim to che in some way, personally kind of like the fact his father put his sons revolutionary ways to the irish rebel blood that flowed in his sons veins:peace

Well if you admire the guy, you should look up where he's from because he ain't Cuban, Che was from Argentina

Well if you admire the guy, you should look up where he's from because he ain't Cuban, Che was from Argentina

LOL -- funny, everyone loves CHe now. It's like that trend; "lets all wear Che shirts...," and if you asked someone details about him, they look at you all retarded.

The same way Scarface became a fad; clothing, stupid all over print jackets etc.

Che became the same way.

Dont think he was really constrained by flags, borders or price tags......a big part of his appeal!....he was more about justice, freedom and equality without the selling out and watering it down bit, a big part of why 90% of the world love him and the usual culprits scared stupid of his legacy even to this day and continue to try to demonise him.

Speaking of justice, freedom, and equality, where is my new Che figure Enterbay?

Dont think he was really constrained by flags, borders or price tags......a big part of his appeal!....he was more about justice, freedom and equality without the selling out and watering it down bit, a big part of why 90% of the world love him and the usual culprits scared stupid of his legacy even to this day and continue to try to demonise him.

True. That is why Castro snitched on him.

Wow a lot of talk in here that is based on opinion / emotion, there is plenty of literature out there on all he was involved with so if you are not 100% able to say who he is and what he did - not sure you want a 1/6 representation of him because you liked "what he stood for"... modern History is well recorded for those who take the time to read up on it - just be sure to never rely on a single source if you want the full story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back