ENTERBAY - New Che Guevara

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate all those Che t shirts and 'bling'. Its like the whole Scarface fad with african americans.

Anyway, I do hope this comes with more than just Che in an outfit with a gun. Lots of accessories will help this figure sell

This is so cool. Che is my favorite revolutionary. Who here has seen Che part 1 and part 2 from Steven Soderbergh? Amazing films

i have them and the Motorcycle Diaries, and i actually have a Hasta La Victoria Siempre tattoo on my arm lol so this figure is straight in my collection, for me enterbay is getting my love over Hot Toys atm with there licenses, sick of all the remakes and milking of the iron man and predators....good on enterbay Die Hard or Taxi driver next ? is that to hard to ask for :)

Anyway onto the figure, those who are planning to use the sculpt on the RM stock figure, I think this is NOT a reuse from there but a new sculpt...

specially because of the shorter hair on the stock head:
69464edejw1djj6poxms2j.jpg

which seems to be based on this:
69464edegw1djj6t5nwioj.jpg

Whereas the new one:
1643470qm7pyqsy30xzlc3.jpg

is based on the more iconic and long haired:
69464edegw1dnspsrw5t2j.jpg

Ok lets take it easy on the political debates. Theres no need for another figure thread to be closed.

I hope EB releases this sooner rather than later.

Ok lets take it easy on the political debates. Theres no need for another figure thread to be closed.

I hope EB releases this sooner rather than later.

Well I asked Natalie on this she said Elvis, Joker, Rambo and so on....
I dont know wether she understood my question or maybe that is the release order. If it is, I dont see this figure releasing before say the 3rd quater

They have a great idea going over at OSW for when threads take this kind of turn. A moderator deletes everything political and reminds everyone that this is a figure forum. They're quite strict about it. I think it would be a beneficial practice here.

They have a great idea going over at OSW for when threads take this kind of turn. A moderator deletes everything political and reminds everyone that this is a figure forum. They're quite strict about it. I think it would be a beneficial practice here.

I agree with that... this thread started out well, but someone just had to post something extreme and... there was a lot of cleanup done by karamazov80 in the last thread which was the EB RM Che stock body.

I agree about this thread needing to be about the figure. If folks want to continue a non figure-related discussion, they can do so here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104942

until and unless it gets too far out of hand. Conversation was a bit heated but reasonably civil, so I didn't want to delete all those posts outright.

Just a quick update:

Bill posted this on his Facebook account regarding the release of the figure:
"Che Guevara is on my hand! He is one of my hero and the people I admire beside Bruce lee. This deeply inspired me and ENTERBAY. so let us share our inspiration to you guys with Che. you no longer need any iconic Che Gevara poster on your wall, throw it away, put this lifelike Real masterpiece in front of you. coming real soon, maybe next week."

and as for the pricing he said:
"less than $170, u got a good deal"

:yess:

Just a quick update:

Bill posted this on his Facebook account regarding the release of the figure:
"Che Guevara is on my hand! He is one of my hero and the people I admire beside Bruce lee. This deeply inspired me and ENTERBAY. so let us share our inspiration to you guys with Che. you no longer need any iconic Che Gevara poster on your wall, throw it away, put this lifelike Real masterpiece in front of you. coming real soon, maybe next week."

and as for the pricing he said:
"less than $170, u got a good deal"

:yess:

If he really was a Che fan shouldn't he give this figure away for free?
d97c28ab.jpg

$170 seems decent, pending he comes with nice accessories hopefully :pray:

Thats tricky because honestly I can only see a cigar as a confirmed accessory... the beret seems sculpted from the pic. I have no idea what the accessories can be

maybe a diary, cigar, an AK 47, thats about it, oh and maybe a camera too (he used to fiddle with a camera sometimes taking pictures wherever he went)

Thats tricky because honestly I can only see a cigar as a confirmed accessory... the beret seems sculpted from the pic. I have no idea what the accessories can be

maybe a diary, cigar, an AK 47, thats about it, oh and maybe a camera too (he used to fiddle with a camera sometimes taking pictures wherever he went)

A cigar is definitely a must. Guns, diary and camera would certainly be a nice touch as well. A backdrop would be really cool as well but EB isn't known for including backdrops unfortunately :(

If he really was a Che fan shouldn't he give this figure away for free?
Look man, its quite clear from every post that you made here (which have now been removed by a mod) that you do not intend to buy the figure or have any passing interest in it. You have some vendetta against the person whose figure is being made, you can voice that on a thread conveniently made by a mod for you.

So please, I request you not to come here, post lame jokes, and basically troll the thread, for the sake of all those who are remotely interested in the figure and view this thread for news regarding its development and release

Thank you for understanding.

A cigar is definitely a must. Guns, diary and camera would certainly be a nice touch as well. A backdrop would be really cool as well but EB isn't known for including backdrops unfortunately :(
They can add a second headsculpt which is from the stock RM figure though

Look man, its quite clear from every post that you made here (which have now been removed by a mod) that you do not intend to buy the figure or have any passing interest in it. You have some vendetta against the person whose figure is being made, you can voice that on a thread conveniently made by a mod for you.

So please, I request you not to come here, post lame jokes, and basically troll the thread, for the sake of all those who are remotely interested in the figure and view this thread for news regarding its development and release

Thank you for understanding.

:clap:clap:clap

The DiD Che came with plenty of accesories...

1125-0103.jpg

The DiD Che came with plenty of accesories...

1125-0103.jpg

Other than the pipe, cigar, diary, beret and guns the jacket and t-shirts arent really 'person accurate' if you understand what I mean.

Im afraid knowing Enterbay's current releases this set might to have very little accessories considering the fact they intend to sell it for LESS THAN $170...

Can you tell me which other companies have made a 1/6th Che besides DID, maybe comparing all the accessories we can get which one are the common ones and which ones 'may' come with the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back