ENTERBAY - New Che Guevara

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How2Works one was very basic,
just jacket, cigar and pistol:

b0621001.jpg

$(KGrHqZ,!mIE5YM91U9lBO(ZHpVtz!~~60_1.JPG

And the Medicom Ape Che,
had only a pistol

Rebelape03.jpg

Hmm seeing the stuff that came with the previous releases just adds more certainty to my feeling that this set is going to be really light on accessories...

My post got deleted?
LOL come on ....I recommended a great biography of Che that is considered the definitive work on the man by both his supporters AND detractors.

Hardly inflammatory or offensive.

They have a great idea going over at OSW for when threads take this kind of turn. A moderator deletes everything political and reminds everyone that this is a figure forum. They're quite strict about it. I think it would be a beneficial practice here.

:lecture This. OSW has threads on Bin Laden, Mao, Che, Goebbels, Hitler... and last I checked they were all still open for comment.

$170 seems like a fair price for an EB figure. ALthough as others have stated this better come with alot of accessories. I reckon his military outfit, casual outfit with second headsculpt and a third, battle damaged sculpt. Along with many guns, diary, pipe ect.

A second sculpt would be fantastic, I really like that idea :D :lecture

Fingers crossed!

SORRY for the late intrusion but "What a DIK"!I mean clearly these threads are for opinions and statements on the figures themselves and not who or what it represents!I mean who the F doesn't know who and what Che did and to be honest with you i don't give a ___ about him!What Enterbay achieved right here with this figure it's AWESOME!I think so anyways!^_^On a another note,the How To Works figure isn't that one also made in part by HoT Toys as well?

I'm not sure but I don't think so...:dunno

Last edited by a moderator:
$170 seems like a fair price for an EB figure. ALthough as others have stated this better come with alot of accessories. I reckon his military outfit, casual outfit with second headsculpt and a third, battle damaged sculpt. Along with many guns, diary, pipe ect.

And that's what grates - it's a fair price for an EB figure. Correct me if I'm wrong, but EB didn't have to shell out any licensing fee; the box looks a standard EB shoebox; the costume won't be anything tricky and the don't have to re-engineer a body; and I can't see this coming with a 1/6 motorcycle, so accessories are bound to be minimal. .

Still, Triad are trying to squeeze us for $120 for their crap Zorro, so maybe that's just where we're at with prices these days.

And that's what grates - it's a fair price for an EB figure. Correct me if I'm wrong, but EB didn't have to shell out any licensing fee; the box looks a standard EB shoebox; the costume won't be anything tricky and the don't have to re-engineer a body; and I can't see this coming with a 1/6 motorcycle, so accessories are bound to be minimal. .

Still, Triad are trying to squeeze us for $120 for their crap Zorro, so maybe that's just where we're at with prices these days.

Well, I'm sure $170.00 would be the MSRP, it might be available a bit cheaper with some e-tailers...
:pray:

Wow this is exciting news! I absolutely love their first Che release so I'll have to snag this one too!

Yes!!! Finally!!! A good Che likeness and in his iconic look. This is a must have for me!!! My favorite revolutionary!!! Ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back