ENTERBAY - New Che Guevara

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched part 1, I bought the 2 episodes, it's pretty good but a little dull, it doesn't really get into the areas you would like it to, like who he was, where he came from etc. it jumps into revolutionary Che almost immediately. Well worth a look though..

I watched both about three times each. By the third time I was able to greatly appreciate what it was. Now I hail it as a classic of modern cinema

er, no. A think a bit of clarification is needed here because some people think Maradona is awesome and some, like me, think he's a goose.

As a person, yes. Dare say borderline stupid. But you cannot deny he was a very skillful player, considered the best of all time by many, myself included.

Can you imagine a religion started to worship him?

As a person, yes. Dare say borderline stupid. But you cannot deny he was a very skillful player, considered the best of all time by many, myself included.

Can you imagine a religion started to worship him?

I still don't get the correlation between Maradona and his tattoo of Che vis-a-vis this discussion :dunno

Regardless, IMO anyone who has a tattoo of Che on their body lacks imagination. It's so 80's. At least you can throw your t-shirt out once you realise how ridiculous it looks.

Maybe because his a famous fellow Argentinian, maybe it's a symbol of his "rebellion", or he just simply admires the guy. Someone should ask him.

2669884895_526d30d1a9.jpg

Re: NO CHE

Mate this is a figure thread, so please respect that people participating in the discussion do so because they wish to discuss the figure. The OneSixthWarrior forum, which caters mostly to collectors of military figures, has a blanket 'no political discussion' rule for good reason - as soon as you start bringing politics into threads they deteriorate to the point that mods have to intervene and close them. The sandbox area would be the most appropriate place to discuss politics on this forum (though even there closed threads are almost inevitable when it comes to politics) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mate this is a figure thread, so please respect that people participating in the discussion do so because they wish to discuss the figure. The OneSixthWarrior forum, which caters mostly to collectors of military figures, has a blanket 'no political discussion' rule for good reason - as soon as you start bringing politics into threads they deteriorate to the point that mods have to intervene and close them. The sandbox area would be the most appropriate place to discuss politics on this forum (though even there closed threads are almost inevitable when it comes to politics) :)

You keep trying to keep people away from talking what you call "politics", why is that? Yes, this is a figure forum but guess what? Asking people to not discuss Che's life is akin to saying we can discuss a Stormtrooper figure but don't mention Star Wars as a movie. :slap

A huge portion of the content in these forums has to do more with the movies and stories around the characters we collect and why we collect them. Everyone understands we might collect some figures just because they are cool or have parts we need for bashes, but for the most part don't we collect because we have interest in the background of the character(s) whether they are ficticious or real?

This is a forum and as long as people are not being vindictive they have the freedom to discuss what they want... Che would have agreed most likely.

This is a forum and as long as people are not being vindictive they have the freedom to discuss what they want... Che would have agreed most likely.

Actually members have as much freedom to discuss what the Admin here allows.
...and Politics are a :nono

x :peace

I was told by Bill today that Che is under production, and once one batch is complete, pictures will be released and orders taken...

You keep trying to keep people away from talking what you call "politics", why is that?

I don't know how much clearer I can be than what I wrote - talking politics will almost certainly get the thread closed. My post was a response to a particularly strong political opinion voiced in a post that has since been deleted by a mod. My post remains, the political one is gone, so make of that what you will.

Actually members have as much freedom to discuss what the Admin here allows.
...and Politics are a :nono

x :peace

I hope this is the final word and this thread can remain free from intervention by folks who have zero interest in the figure but can't resist pushing their own political views regardless.

I hope this is the final word and this thread can remain free from intervention by folks who have zero interest in the figure but can't resist pushing their own political views regardless.[/QUOTE]
:exactly::hi5::wink1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back